Q-S-&-L Bike Night New meeting place???

mrbret

Where to meet prior to QS&L on Wednesdays  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Where to meet prior to QS&L on Wednesdays

• Stick with meeting at Shell, I dont care if we get split up
    • old Circuit City just over the road from QS&L
    • Somewhere else close to QS&L, please list

Ok due to a growing number of cool peeps on the site & a HUGE showing this week for us at the Shell station prior to rolling over to QS&L it has been thought of for a little while & recently mentioned about maybe meeting somewhere as close as Shell but not so crappy to get out of all in one group & get to QS&L without getting split up.

Here is what has been mentioned:

1) Keep is at Shell

2) New meeting place of the old Circuit City

3) Somewhere else (close to QS&L)

I like the idea of Circuit City, it is easy to find, and if there are a lot of us like this week then it will be pretty easy to all ride out together, cross Polaris & all arrive at QS&L in one HUGE group.

:popcorn:

Edited by mrbret

Circuit city sounds good, but i dont think my opinion counts yet since i haven't shown up to one...

You are part of OR so it does count. Hope you can make it up to a few this season, this was was the first really nice dray & warm day, lots more of them to come.

circuit city is cool with me also or we could hit up one of the old polaris ampitheater parking lots across the street , just a thought

That would be an ok idea except if we have any more than about 15 bikes it's really hard to all get through the lights turning off polaris into the QSL road.

Being at Curcuit City we will be able to cross straight over Polaris will no or minimal other traffic around us so should all be able to get through at once & not get split up.

CC is way better and will be WAYYYY easier. That left turn was awful and DANGEROUS with that many bikes.

CC all the way. Lets start this week and make an example of how to ride safe, smart, and still in a group.

It did seem a little much with all of us trying to go at once. We were swerving around cages and each other, and while I didn't feel unsafe, it was for sure a big clusterfuck.

Circuit City sounds like a plan.

what if I need gas or a monster beverage? Is there anywhere else on that side that sells monster?

Sorry, nothing on that side, would have to stop on the way there or when we park up stop in at that Shell (Sorry :()

Who came up with this very ingenious Circuit City plan.:rolleyes:

Some random dude, he gets the wacky ideas now & then. :D

CC sounds good to me. but to be honest, i'll probably start going to the O.R. bike night instead.....

:cry:

What about in the big parking lot in front of Target? That way there are no lights to go through.

Nice lot of space there but again, trying to get 50+ bikes out of there into the line of traffic all together on that road would be crappy.