Tenn - North carolina ride June 12-14th

Earache

I think I'm goign to head south for weekend and ride a bit on Tennessee and North Carolina. Probably going to trailer down from Indy.

Anyone else wanna go? If so, I'll get hotels lined up this week.

Let me know.

Eric

Cool. Not looking to take 45 peeps down and make a big event out of it - just a small group for a quick weekend down south. I'll drag one of Duc's down and leave the ST at home this time.

There is a Concourse rally type thing down at Deals gap from the 8th to the 12th or 14th. My father will be down there.

You should cruise down with us and surprise him.:eek:

There is a Concourse rally type thing down at Deals gap from the 8th to the 12th or 14th. My father will be down there.

The COG is June 8-11th; so it'd be all over with by the time we got there.

Only stuff I can find scheduled for this weekend is the Suzuki GS meet at the Two Wheel Campground (won't be too many of them) and a DOdge Charger group in Gatlinburg - might see a couple of them out and about.

So not much else happening that weekend - so it would be a good time to go.

Last trip down with you guys, we missed out on quite a few of the really good roads. Would be fun to go back and hit them up this time.

Possibly. Let me check with the events coordinator (wife).
Hmmm... Tempting...

Anyone going? If not, looks like I might head over to Zanesville with the wife. I'll trailer along a Duc and ride 555 - Hocking - Athens areas instead.

Anyone going? If not, looks like I might head over to Zanesville with the wife. I'll trailer along a Duc and ride 555 - Hocking - Athens areas instead.

yeah it doesnt look like i will be able to pull it off. i need the $'s. and i know that its not that expensive, i just have other plans for my money to go elsewhere :D you guys may see here in a couple of weeks!

Man, you're always going somewhere. You're not dying are you? Who cuts your grass? :lol:

How come you won't head up to Maine, Vermont, etc...where you've never been? Just curious. I've been up there and it's not too shabby.

Lawn service cuts the grass - I'm too busy ridin'.

I dunno why i haven't been to Maine - just never have. Not a lot of good riding between here and there is one reason, I guess. Will just have to do it someday.