Leaving for Iraq my last bike night for a year

jmatczy

Im currently in the Army and im deploying to Iraq in the next few mths. Im coming home in the next 2 weeks and I want to get a ride started on June 10th to meet up at Knockouts on Pearl rd in Parma, around 5pm then ride up to QSL in Valley View around 6pm. This will be my last bike night for the next year. I really hope that we can get something started! Let me know if you are interested.

hey there! i wont be around for a ride, but i wanted to post bc of your deployment. good luck over there and come home safely. - kimberly

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look like its gonna be a good heavy rain wednesday. weather channel is saying 60% chance with heavy rain and t storms in the afternoon. its coming over illinois now. keep your fingers crossed i guess. sucks if it rains for ya bro- looks like it could be a good turnout

If it starts to rain on my way over I will turn around and head home. If it just spits on me I will keep going. I think I am going to leave around 3-3:30.

I hope it just blows over.

http://www.weather.com/weather/map/interactive/44060?from=hrly_topnav_undeclared

Ok, I plan on leaving in the next half hour or so. I have a lot of metoparks to go through to get there. Either that or I am just going to ride around and head home when it actually starts to rain. Up here it's not doing anything. If it is raining down that way and for sure nobody is going to meet up then let me know. lost1888 at vzx dot blackberry dot com

If it's jsut spitting I will still come. If it is pouring I will head home. Either way my bike and myself are not going to melt.