Do we have any writers here? Photographers?

Casper

I'm looking for submissions for the newsletter. Have a great ride recap? Maybe some incredible photos? Let me know! If you've already made a post that you think would be good for this, PM me the link.

I can do one on the Ireland / Scotland trip from earlier this month.

I started a thread on it, but messed up the pics - need to go back and fix that when I get them time.

I can do one on the Ireland / Scotland trip from earlier this month.

I started a thread on it, but messed up the pics - need to go back and fix that when I get them time.

Let me know. I'll fix whatever you need.

Considering I am a communications major, and I am into photography I am pretty sure I should be able to come up with something.... Either the next ride we do or the next Trackday I attend.

Trackdays would be great as well!!!

PS: I <3 your sig. :lol:

Fonzie is the perfect candidate for this... He has some great write-ups.

Quite true. Fonz, where ya at?

Thank 'ya.....Thank 'ya very much elvis.gif

I have several years under my belt with the LA Times in the adsales/creativity dept. We are taking a camping trip in hocking hills area soon. maybe i'll have something to contribute! I will have that watchful eye!

Casper, i pulled this from a stolen bike/intro thread. You know the member?

I was posting in a hurry to get the info out. I've been on the forum for a while, just mostly lurk. I have worked at several motorcycle shops in central Ohio over the past few years as well as the AMA. I am also the editor of the AMA District 11 Rider News about riders in competition off road and on road. For those of you who don't know me, it's a pleasure to meet you.

Jayne