FS: 2002 Honda CBR 600F4i

CleaveTheGreat

For sale is my 02 F4i. Bike has 16,500 miles on it but I'm still riding it so miles will be going up. It has an Erion racing slip-on, Vortex sliders, Hotbodies flushmount signals and a chrome windshield. Other than that it is stock. Bike has been well taken care of, oil changes every 2,500 miles (always full synthetic), recent coolant flush and a new cam chain tensioner was installed. The only flaws are some very minor scratches on the right side fairing from the bike tipping over in the back of my truck. Bike has never been down, runs perfect and needs nothing. New Pilot Power rear tire with less than 200 miles on it. The bike has a transferrable warranty that is in effect until May of 2010 which was issued at Midwest Motorsports in Akron but it can be used at any authorized dealer. Great 600 to start on. $4000 firm. PM me if interested.

picture.php?albumid=397&pictureid=3838

picture.php?albumid=397&pictureid=3837

picture.php?albumid=397&pictureid=3836

picture.php?albumid=397&pictureid=3835

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump.gif for my brutha! ;)

Cleave's done an 800 mile day on this girl to Clermont, KY with us last October......No probs, and just had her out again with us last weekend

I can honestly say I've never seen him abusing her

I've ridden this bike on a twisted mess of a road. It handles well and runs flawlessly. (as a Honda should) This ride will not disappoint.

Free bump and good luck with the sale. :cool:

I thought friends didn't let friends ride jap bikes! Busted! Haha