New gauges

SAMBUSA

pics of the install ASAP

Knew I should have waited til I got them before posting pix. Should have them in a couple days. They just got sent out today. Will get installed pix as soon as they get here.;)

I LOVE my analog gauges. I had digital before and HATE IT.

Those look PIMP Sam. Can't wait to see if they still do installed.

All the ones that I've seen from this company look even better installed.

Not gonna lie, barbwire is pretty ghey but that dragon is kewl :p

I might be interested in doing this, I even have a picture of your mom I could use.

:lol:

My mom wouldn't fit on the gauges. She's pretty big, but I'm sure you already know that

Man, I will be excited to see this when you finish...... let me know how thick the thing is...

I'm wondering if I can do this on my own.... cut out a piece of material the same size as the gauge, drill some holes and overlay a graphic on it (either silkscreen or something sun resistant)... but judging by this guys pricing I'd be cheaper just buying from him assuming it isn't a cheap sticker.

Just have to find a design that isn't hella lame for a cruiser.

Man, I will be excited to see this when you finish...... let me know how thick the thing is...

I'm wondering if I can do this on my own.... cut out a piece of material the same size as the gauge, drill some holes and overlay a graphic on it (either silkscreen or something sun resistant)... but judging by this guys pricing I'd be cheaper just buying from him assuming it isn't a cheap sticker.

Just have to find a design that isn't hella lame for a cruiser.

For the 4 covers it cost me $65 shipped. That's cheap enough that I wouldn't dick with doing them myself. Make your own design if you cant find anything on his website that you like. Or contact him and he can photoshop anything you want. His customer service is unbelievable. He was on vacation and still answered numerous emails for me.:cool: