SUNDAY JUNE 7th Dayton ride?

NinjaNick

Are they sponsored flat track racers too?

Derrick is a blast to ride with. :cool:

None ride flat track. Derrick is a motocrosser and one of his dudes comming with races motocross too, His name is Jake, rides a GSXR 600. The other guy is cool as hell and can be crazy. He likes to go fast like us. Only rode with him once last year. He has an 07 R1 I believe

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolz. So i know which way to turn when i'm 5 miles back from the front of the choochoo train. You know how it gets pretty stretched out with alot of people.

leroy might/might not. the sqUIb on the gixxer or r6 might come with.

twitter at you later :lol:

^^^^Those cyclist were annoying!^^^^ I don't know who were worse them or the cop that wouldn't let us through. All in all, we had a really good time. It was good meeting all of you. I'll definitely be on more rides. My fiance, Brooke, I thought did really well. On our way home we stopped to eat and she said I needed to buy her gear :) I thought she'd always want to be a squid.

agreed....that was indeed a fun ride....I can't wait to do it again...o and Nick can you PM me the route....I wanna hit it up w/ my bro when he comes into town early next week....thx....also apologize about hitting that cone and causing a minor disturbance to those behind me....:Dlol....well take care and hope everyone made it back to their respective homes safely!!!

My fiance, Brooke, I thought did really well. On our way home we stopped to eat and she said I needed to buy her gear :) I thought she'd always want to be a squid.

I have a helmet she can use/have until she finds one she wants to invest in. It's a full face green black and silver. But I'd rather she have something on her pretty head. :pAnd what size shoes does she wear...?

omw back from columbus on rt 42 got stuck behind some old ass people (literaly) on bikes...goin like 40 in a 55 just day dreamin and there where too many to pass them...

Dude! Thats petty. We're talking about a TRIATHA-fucking-lon we ended up in the middle of! Bullshit! All over the nice twisty country roads. They were some inexperience road riding fuckwads. All over our lanes, not getting over....and ONE of them through a water bottle at our Ducati 1098. He's the father of Monsterman. It was messed up! I'm talking about 10 miles of this crap! :nono:

You don't even know Dave...ya don't even know. :(