SUNDAY JUNE 7th Dayton ride?

NinjaNick

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we put together a little map for some of us who might not know thw route....so if something does happen we can catch up at say some sort of checkpoint.

Maps are down now. Sorry if you missed it.

Edited by NinjaNick

its kinda interesting to look at a map of where we ride. I am always just clueless as to where we are and just trying to keep up. My bike may be all black by then too lets hope.

I suck with Google maps, so I had to make 3 maps. It was shutting down when meeting points were meeting...blah, blah...but these are pretty easy to read maps. The 1st one goes to our Resting point. Then the 2nd map does a little loop back up to our earlier resting points road. The 3rd map then CONTINUES from that spot back north to our starting point via a totally different route than we took to get down there.

went through and made a list looks like a good turnout

1 Ninja Nick

2 Mattkatz +2

3 chickon2

4 f4isvt

5 Monsterman

6 Monsterman's dad

7 xtremef4i

8 rawlins87

9 focusdave

10 hondajt

11 rrider ?

12 mick783 ?

13 fusion ?

14 r6warspeed ?

went through and made a list looks like a good turnout

1 Ninja Nick

2 Mattkatz +2

3 chickon2

4 f4isvt

5 Monsterman

6 Monsterman's dad

7 xtremef4i

8 rawlins87

9 focusdave

10 hondajt

11 rrider ?

12 mick783 ?

13 fusion ?

14 r6warspeed ?

99% sure I'll be there.

I know most of these roads well, it'll be a good time!!

Were these the roads you were going to show us or do you know more hidden secrets? Many of us have traveled these roads before, so most of us are comfortable with what they have to offer.

:lol: How can you see it when you're never near? ...or out riding in general? :p

Power wheelies just happen. If you don't catch up and look around once in awhile...you could miss'em. :D:

I have experienced it personally. That mama jama will lift up with no effort.

Wheelies shouldnt matter to Jarvis, his off-road skills are so fly, there is no need to show off by doing wheelies on the street

I grew up around those country roads. Those were my teenage stomping grounds. So many illegal activities were demostrated out there when in HS.:D

Mine too. Before they redid Waynesville Rd you used to be able to get all four wheels off the ground in a car, at about 75mph.:eek:

nick - we'll see if july 11th does anything for me. we'll talk after that.

brad - you weight half of what the bike usually experiences. i still call shenanigans :D

Ineed to get some badder ethug rep around here, no one seems to be giving me the proper respect. Is it the cartoon avatar? I knew should've picked a meaner looking grim reaper. My google image search should've been more specific.....