SUNDAY JUNE 7th Dayton ride?

NinjaNick

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got the video done.....20 minutes/250mb........where do I upload it?

AND Brad, I randomly ran into chad (derricks buddy on the blue/white gsxr600)....he was at a party last night i was at, guess he's a friend of a friend :lol:

He walked in and goes "WHO'S TRUMPET is that sitting outside"? lol

I got the video done.....20 minutes/250mb........where do I upload it?

Wait...you were filming too?

Were you ever behind me?

I sure as hope not....that would be some shaky ass horrible riding you caught on film.....:eek:

AND Brad, I randomly ran into chad (derricks buddy on the blue/white gsxr600)....he was at a party last night i was at, guess he's a friend of a friend :lol:

He walked in and goes "WHO'S TRUMPET is that sitting outside"? lol

What a small world. For the record, Chad was the guy on the R1 and is almost 40. They guy you are talking about is named Jake

Trumpet.....LOL!

ducky

ceber

gixxer

cow

yami

Wait...you were filming too?

Were you ever behind me?

I sure as hope not....that would be some shaky ass horrible riding you caught on film.....:eek:

camera was on the back of my bike.....not sure if your in the video....if someone would tell me where to upload 250mb I shall do so.

What a small world. For the record, Chad was the guy on the R1 and is almost 40. They guy you are talking about is named Jake
dammit I suck with names. He dropped both of them and I got mixed up.
I'm still going through and trying to find video worth posting from this last ride. so far I've found 10 hours of us passing bicyclists.

Yea I had like 3 hours of vid....got it chopped down to 20 minutes....took FOREVER. Just need to upload it.

Yea I had like 3 hours of vid....got it chopped down to 20 minutes....took FOREVER. Just need to upload it.

You can upload it to Vimeo. What sucks though is the wait if you are using a free account.

I really have 2 hours of video (up to the gas station where I took off) and the part I was hoping to have I don't, because I thought the video was off and reached up to turn it on, really turning it off. :(

I'm still going through and trying to find video worth posting from this last ride. so far I've found 10 hours of us passing bicyclists.

What about the woman with the big ole bubble butt that everyone was thinking about smacking when we passed?

well I kicked the first one to the left.....then afro weaved thru them and somehow hit one and knocked it 6 foot in the air and it came down and bounced off my boot :lol:

I'll have a forward facing camera on the next ride.

wow so many bicycles looked like fun. A least no biker was harmed in the making of this film.

Monstermans dad on his 1098 got a water bottle tossed at his head from a prick bicyclists! They thought they owned the road and got pissed that others were trying to use it too. :mad:

I know y'all saw my SWEET evasion skills at the 19:00 mark! Since some asshat chose to throw a cone in my path!

:lol:

Monstermans dad on his 1098 got a water bottle tossed at his head from a prick bicyclists! They thought they owned the road and got pissed that others were trying to use it too. :mad:

One has to wonder why the bicyclists were not using the extensive, tax-dollar supported network of bike PATHS, that were at their disposal...?

:lol:

Just WHAT is so funny?? don't make me come over there!