Triple Nickel Ride This Saturday the 6th

rjburner

Me and three of my friends are planning on going up to ride the triple nickel this Saturday the 6th. We are a mixed group of beginner and experienced riders and are just looking to have some fun. We are planning on heading out from the Fairborn area at about 10am-12'ish. Anybody want to join us?

I'd rather ride Coshocton...:woo: There it's not just traveling far for one road, they are a twisty heaven for a 100+ miles.

Have fun and ride hard if you go. Post up pics and don't get a ticket because that's a popular road so I'm sure there'll be po-po some.

555= poop

78s to 550e to 377n ftw

coshocton=sheep

Why don't you like 555 and not to be retarded but what does sheep mean?

The three year anniversary picture hunt doesn't sound like very much fun. I'd rather be riding somewhere....

I have been on some of the country roads a little east of town. Some of them were ok but I'm hoping for more out of SR 555. I'd take you up on your offer for Sunday but we have church until 12ish.

That's cool man. Sometime you should skip out on church for a ride one Sunday. Or..........OR........ we can meet up on a Saturday sometime if that's cool with you? Drop me a PM sometime man. :cool:

Sorry Casper, I love what all you do, but I'm with rjburner on this one bro. We all have different interests and tastes, so it's all good....right? :)

Do you understand what the picture run is? I'm just curious, because it's a shit ton of riding. Hell, last year there were items in PA, MI, WV, KY, IN, etc. One team hauled balls to Pittsburgh and back. The point of it is to ride to places you wouldn't normally. I'm not taking offense, just confused. You both say you'd rather ride, but that's the point of the picture run. And you get some cool pics along the way.

And the SR555 sign might be on the list......

I'd like to ride some nice roads. I commute at least 20 miles of crappy Dayton roads every day. I'm just looking to go have some fun on my bike with some friends. I don't really like the idea of being in a hurry or just trying get something accomplished. Besides that I am great at missing turns and generally just being a bad navigator. Combine that with a bad memory and you've got a solid hold on last place. If it was a third anniversary curvy road ride I'd definitely be down.

Why don't you like 555 and not to be retarded but what does sheep mean?

The three year anniversary picture hunt doesn't sound like very much fun. I'd rather be riding somewhere....

i have never been a fan of 555. ive ridden it a few times and it was always a mess, the newpavement seemed like it pushed (werid i know).

and sheep is an ORDN joke about coshocton haha

i have never been a fan of 555. ive ridden it a few times and it was always a mess, the newpavement seemed like it pushed (werid i know).

and sheep is an ORDN joke about coshocton haha

I thought the sheep thing was more of a DTC joke about DTC???

That's what I thought. I've learned that them DTC boys love sheep and gay sex. :lol: They live up to their name.:lol:

I can't make it this Saturday anyways, but maybe I'll hit up the 4year anniversary ride.:cool:

That's what I thought. I've learned that them DTC boys love sheep and gay sex. :lol: They live up to their name.:lol:

I can't make it this Saturday anyways, but maybe I'll hit up the 4year anniversary ride.:cool:

well its been said about coshocton also, ill let them keep their thunder if they would like!

555 is not a ride for inexperienced riders. Assume there is gravel in every corner..because you'll be right 80% of the time.

It is a very technical road. I rode it for the first time a few weeks back, and although the last 20 miles to the border was better than the first 40 miles, I have no desire to ride it again...for the simple fact that you spend so much time watching out for gravel that you can't enjoy the ride.

If you truly want to enjoy your ride, I'd pick a different highway.

I think Coshocton is the home to some of the funnest street riders around, not sheep fuckers. If so, STOP IT! :lol:

so ill have to tell the girlfriend shes not allowed to wear the sheep outfit no more??? ross will be saddened by this news cuz he was looking forward to waking up in the middle of the night to see us playing Ole' McDonald, while at the races (he is bunking in the 2nd queen bed in our room):wtf:

we try to have a good time, i wanted so bad to get to gregggggggg's key and throw it across the road at a stop light haha :eek: