To the police officers on the site

jessecwalters

ok i was just thinking about this

Oh, and by the way, while I tried to be polite and answer questions honestly here, I can see that you don't want honesty. You want someone to take out your rage on.

I'm not the one. You in your infinite wisdom have shown me the light. I will no longer be lenient with bikers.....because I can see that you stereotype all of us anyway. Remember your words the next time you get pulled over.....and it will happen. Remember them, and think to yourself.....is that VMX. You'll never know. I hear that towing a bike is kind of cool to watch. Hope your plastics makes it.

by towing their bike out of spite, wouldnt that be the same thing? arent you taking your rage (from the internet no less :rolleyes: ) out on them for something they had no hand in?

moreover what i was really thinking about is: is that how a cop is supposed to act? i thought they were supposed to set an example? where does that fit into "protect and serve" ? thats the cop people dont like.

id like to think you are just trolling, and you arent really going to start pulling over bikes beacuse you got some sand in your vagina on the internet... but IF you did, i guarantee you would never admit to it. is that the "honesty" you were talking about?

things like THIS are why people dont like cops.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha Jesus fucking christ!! If I woulda known this was going to happen I woulda never started this thread... haha I just had a question.

Great, thanks alot guys! Now the first time I get pulled over on the bike for doing 12 over the speed limit or something silly it's going to be VMX12c and he's going to freakin tow my bike just because I'll be the one to reap what you gentlement have sown.

:lol:

Quoted for truth

Wow. Just. Fucking. Wow.

I'm glad I don't have an OhioRiders sticker on Gemma. She might get towed by Officer Pee Pants.

Everyone that posted in this thread sucks. Including myself. :cool:

Gotta lump myself in that too. Here I posted basically "give the guys the benefit of the doubt" and then one of them goes knucklehead in here and starts making veiled threats. Nice. Guess there's no putting the toothpaste back in the tube now. Methinks this thread should have been locked down about two chapters ago.:p

Haha Jesus fucking christ!! If I woulda known this was going to happen I woulda never started this thread... haha I just had a question.

You should be glad you did. It weeds out the asshats.

Only page 11 here.

Woah, how do you get 40 posts per page?! Must be a setting in UserCP I missed, I only get 10 posts....

But I digress, did anyone anticipate a cop posting with "man you guys are right, I'm never giving a speeding ticket again!" or on the other side a biker saying "man, I wish cops in my area ticketed bikers more!"

I love you guys :) Seriously, opinions make the world go round!

Woah, how do you get 40 posts per page?! Must be a setting in UserCP I missed, I only get 10 posts....

But I digress, did anyone anticipate a cop posting with "man you guys are right, I'm never giving a speeding ticket again!" or on the other side a biker saying "man, I wish cops in my area ticketed bikers more!"

I love you guys :) Seriously, opinions make the world go round!

Look, my ticket ledger is 50 tickets per book. I have had my current book since November of 08. About 30 % of my tickets are traffic crash tickets (unavoidable) about 25 % are speed, (residents want to see us doing traffic enforcement) the rest are driving under suspension, OVI, etc...

You can do the match, but you can see, I do not write many tickets.

You can do the match, but you can see, I do not write many tickets.

You're a good man Charlie Brown :) I hope I'm never pulled over again... but if I am I hope it's you

only losers have 40 pages, cool ppl have 11!

I'm tired of you 40-ists, EQUAL RIGHTS! That's right fool, we're coming after you!

If I was a cop....all you fuckers would be in jail. I'd frame each and everyone of you just for fun!:p

P.S, 1998 I passed my OSHP crap and was going to Cbus for the academy, but I bailed out because I moved out of state for a stupid g/f who later became a whore. :nono:

If I was a cop....all you fuckers would be in jail. I'd frame each and everyone of you just for fun!:p

P.S, 1998 I passed my OSHP crap and was going to Cbus for the academy, but I bailed out because I moved out of state for a stupid g/f who later became a whore. :nono:

:woo: whores!!!!!! :woo: