Anyone want free money?

FocusDave01

this is only for today and only at my branch district manager approved us to give people $25 to open new accounts..you have to deposit $50...but after you get your debit card in the mail and use that $50 we will reimburse you the $50 so you initially get $25 right off the bat and then the $50 you spend. You cannot have a US Bank account or ever had one new customers only...and only at my branch here in west chester any questions pm me!

hummm us bank, a bank that needed bailout money..pass

I find it interesting they are giving away the taxpayers money though...nice one! how about paying it back???

Interesting I did not know that. The last manager I talked to was going on and on about how they didnt do any of the risky loans and were doing a-ok...

Is there a list of banks that took the money?

I'll have to check some of my other accounts....at other banks.

hummm us bank, a bank that needed bailout money..pass

I find it interesting they are giving away the taxpayers money though...nice one! how about paying it back???

L2RESEARCH....us bank gave the tarp funds back they were kinda backed into a wall with taking it and decided way back ok we will take it to AQUIRE other banks.. then when the 5th 3rd buyout didnt go thru casue we didnt want to assume there debt we gave the money back...:bigfinger:

Interesting I did not know that. The last manager I talked to was going on and on about how they didnt do any of the risky loans and were doing a-ok...

Is there a list of banks that took the money?

I'll have to check some of my other accounts....at other banks.

he is wrong dont listen to him...we are ranked 6th or 7th in the nation and dont have the problems like other banks thats why we are growing...

You guys have branches in Phoenix?

i think they do they just aquired some bank out west in cali not sure if its in phoenix i know we are bigger out west but were growing more here on the east coast our biggest fault is not being in southeast like florida and what not!

well then I stand corrected.

but if they did buy out 5/3, I would just switch to a local bank.

I just don't want any part of those super big banks. they tend to screw customers with bad deals on loans and high interest rates on credit cards.

5/3 trys to sucker me in to their crappy credit card offers all the time and I just don't want any part of it. they have way too many "clauses" in their agreements that allow them to triple and quadruple the interest rates at their whim.

the ONLYreason I went with 5/3 is because back in the day before debit cards they had the most atm machines and the longest hours with locations in kroger. and being open at these locations on sunday too.

and now I stay with them because it's a pain in the ass to switch all of this crap around. I have my account numbers and card numbers memorized.

Edited by serpentracer

well then I stand corrected.

but if they did buy out 5/3, I would just switch to a local bank.

I just don't want any part of those super big banks. they tend to screw customers with bad deals on loans and high interest rates on credit cards.

5/3 trys to sucker me in to their crappy credit card offers all the time and I just don't want any part of it. they have way too many "clauses" in their agreements that allow them to triple and quadruple the interest rates at their whim.

o i feel ya i mean im not gonna say we are perfect and i know all what you are saying about 5th 3rd we have customers all the time talking about them...big banks get bad rep becasue of other banks that screw up..thats what it boils down to...

I'm at 5/3 right now and have been for 10+ years, when I walk into my branch I'm greeted by name, and if I have a problem it is resolved asap. When I re-organized my accounts 2 years ago, the bank manager himself was the one who helped me. So no complaints with 5/3 except they don't have any branches in AZ where I'm moving at the end of the summer. So I'm currently looking for a bank that is in Ohio and AZ.

I'm at 5/3 right now and have been for 10+ years, when I walk into my branch I'm greeted by name, and if I have a problem it is resolved asap. When I re-organized my accounts 2 years ago, the bank manager himself was the one who helped me. So no complaints with 5/3 except they don't have any branches in AZ where I'm moving at the end of the summer. So I'm currently looking for a bank that is in Ohio and AZ.

tons of branches in arizona and phoenix as well... here is a start i used 85001 area code but im sure you can play around with it i belive its 3 listings per page

http://www.usbank.com/usbanklocations/SearchController?searchType=0&service=BRN&partner=&ZIP=85001&street=&city=&state=

I just got screwed by chase or bankone or whatever they are called this week. I had a 7.9% fixed credit card with them for 6 years, have an 800 credit score and always pay more than my minimum bill on time. My reward for being a good customer? They send me a letter saying they are jacking my rate to 14.25% variable for profitability reasons!!?? :eek::wtf:

:bigfinger:F U CHASE BANK!

I know alot of you work there and such, but I will never give that bank a lick of business as long as I live. Fuckin conglomo.

You guys have branches in Phoenix?

When I moved to PHX I switched from National City to USBank because they had so many banks in PHX.

Literally every block has a USBank in PHX. USBank is also the bank that is in all of the Fry's Marketplace grocery stores in PHX, which is the same at Kroger here in Ohio.

I've been a customer of USBank since Nov. of 2005 and have no complaints. Granted the only business I do with them is a checking account...

I wasn't very impressed with their home mortgage rates or credit card rates...Car loans are at a pretty decent rate right now though.