Mid-Ohio June 13th!!

FocusDave01

:trophy: Come support Jess as she tears up the track.. myself,gixxie and couple other junkies are gonna go help and watch!! reason im not gonna be hitting the track day that weekend is casue ill be recouping from a surgery!!! so come out and support cbrjess!!! :trophy: Edited by FocusDave01

if i had a little crack i could get into the low 130's lol. Actually i just want a 1:39 or so....

Thats a good goal. Have you ran mid-ohio before? What kind of times did you run before? This will definitely be the best format to run a decent time in. My goal is just to continue to try and get comfortable with this bike...

APCh8r what is the name of that Shoei? I want one. Maybe next year...when I win the lottery.

Edit: nm, Kagayama. Love it.

Yeah it is the Kagayama 2. Comes in Black/White like i have and Blue/White. I also have the EBoz graphic in Blue. Love the X-Eleven's, best fit for my head.

E-Flores...i think you are out of luck registration is closed and I heard from other sources it is sold out.