Bike night banner

CbrGirl

I've heard a lot about the infamous banner, but to actually see it is pretty awesome!! When is the bike night at Buffalo Wings and Rings? I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere it's a weeknight...I'm getting my permit on Saturday...oh, crap...that's tomorrow!! lol, and my son will be with my ex-husband next week, so I'm hoping I can make it out and actually ride....

Ok, I am TOTALLY jealous of all of you whose names are printed on that banner....that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen....wow, wow wow!! That is awesome!! Thanks for clearing up the banner issue, I didn't realize there was more than one

Ok, I am TOTALLY jealous of all of you whose names are printed on that banner....that is one of the coolest things I have ever seen....wow, wow wow!! That is awesome!! Thanks for clearing up the banner issue, I didn't realize there was more than one

Well we didn't know ether till earlier this week. Buffalo wings & rings had that one make up for the Bike nights!

:p

CoughIthinkThatBanner'sMissingSomeonecough ;)

No...I'm on there. :)

Oh to be an old-time member. :cheers:

Must have missed this. Which Wings N' Rings location is this? I have never seen this one...

6325 E Broad St. It's a relatively new place. And this hasn't started up there yet. This Thursday, Jun 11th is first night.

The original post up:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=27435&highlight=buffalo

Calendar:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-6-11&e=128&c=1