3 Year Anniversary Party Pictures

OsuMj

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I did feel bad when I wrecked that kid and he started crying like a 4th grader! o wait...I guess he was in 4th grade! "let no bastard under driving age beat you in the game of wheels" :lol:

Man, those little kids were driving like there was prize money at the end. :lol: I passed a few of them... and got passed by them too. All in all it was a good time.

Looks like you guys hit up Waterbeds & Stuff & the paddle boat at Dicks too! 18.gif

Nope we stopped at the Lions Den, because the Schmucks had an "Account" there....so it was cool that they called ahead and had the vainy bastard of a homewrecker waiting for Mike......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope we stopped at the Lions Den, because the Schmucks had an "Account" there....so it was cool that they called ahead and had the vainy bastard of a homewrecker waiting for Mike......

Ahhhh....Didn't realize they offered concierge service for their "high end" customers roflmao.gif

Ahhhh....Didn't realize they offered concierge service for their "high end" customers roflmao.gif

Hell Yes....

When you are the "King" of the pride member....there are platinum privileges

like...free same day delivery and set up. :D

WOW....I think they offer fuel points also :D

Does that beat the butt plug from last year?

Edited by RC51 John

Dick RamBone...

When a tube sock won't BEGIN to fit over your C**k.... That's Dick RamBone.

When your carpenter forgets the tapemeasure, so you whip it out to detertmine the room's square-footage........ That's Dick RamBone.

When bored at work, you can snake it down the cubicle wall and tickle the girl at the adjoining desk....... That's Dick RamBone

When a house is on fire, and you need something to put it out..... That's FIREHOSE... But if one's not available, Dick RamBone will piss it out for ya.