Need a Notary in columbus, Westerville

TwiztedRabbit

ok all heres the deal I am selling my RX-8 on friday.. the dude has already made the deposit and will be picking it up on friday with the rest of the money in a certified check.. here is the problem. the guy is flying in from virginia at 11am and will be driving the car home...i have to work till 330!!!!!!!! cant get off so my fiance is taking care of the transaction... i have title in hand and need to get it notarized for the sale and i cant be there.. our bank will not do it unless we are both present... so how do i get this done?

go to a different bank,your's is ghey..... only the seller needs to be present to notarize a title open, then the buyer just signs his shit and takes it to the bmv,on his own time.

i've sold tons of cars, never had an issue, i use 5/3 and huntington, and they've always beeen fine.

takes 30 seconds...

If you know the guys' name put it on the title and go have it notarized. If in fact your sure hes buying it. he doesnt need to be there, but his info needs to go onto the title for most places to "legally" do it. But if he backs out, then you have to rip the title up like it was "lost" and apply for a copy. Dont quote me on any of it.

You don't both have to be present and have it notarized at the same time. You jusr have fill out the top part and be present for the notary and sign it in front of them. You can do that anytime before then. Any bank will do it and the title agencies have notaries too. There is one by Walmart at Polaris/23.

ok all heres the deal I am selling my RX-8 on friday.. the dude has already made the deposit and will be picking it up on friday with the rest of the money in a certified check.. here is the problem. the guy is flying in from virginia at 11am and will be driving the car home...i have to work till 330!!!!!!!! cant get off so my fiance is taking care of the transaction... i have title in hand and need to get it notarized for the sale and i cant be there.. our bank will not do it unless we are both present... so how do i get this done?

Give the fiance power of attorney, then she can sign for you.

Forms available at the Deputy Registrars office.

Maybe not the best option but an option none the less.