Canton area ride this weekend... ?

curby

i haven't done this ride yet, thoughts? Anyone done it?

i've done the atwood track a handful of times when i had my sportbikes. this contains alot of the atwood track we did.

Atwood might be quite busy this weekend. we can stop at the delroy ice cream joint... usual biker hangout.

Picture6.jpg

Edited by curby

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll do anything. the warrior is very flickable. had it at atwood not to long ago and it did great. had to slow down for a couple harleys but you know how that goes.

i just don't have the power you guys do but i do my best to keep up. lol

a v-star is really different than the warrior. i can tell you, the warrior is not a highway bike. beats the hell out of me everytime, i avoid highways.

I've ridden the OH-164 part of this route countless times and know the roads pretty well.

I'll check my schedule for Sunday. If I'm free, I'd have no problems leading a group through that section at whatever pace people feel like going.

I usually try to meet up with a group at Sheetz in New Phila at 1 on sundays but we could play catchup, and meet you guys somewhere as long as the ride is going to be on sunday. Satarday I am doing the 536 run. I heard a old wives tail about a Blackbird and a Warrior running around Atwood with an old ZX6E trying to keep up and the old ninja went down that wouldn't happen to be your Warrior would it?

Let's make it a firmer time if we can..just from experience...The sooner we get started the better for me (kids at home).

Dude, where we wanna meet? Where are you coming from?

Can us CLE'ers get the exact address of the Starbucks, so we don't end up at the wrong one?