2 morrow around 6 anyone willing to ride

apendix0157

2 morrow around 6 pm will be meeting on taco bell on high , then riding out if anyone wants to ride earlier just hit me up " ? does anyone on here even ride dont see anyone here anywhere around town ? would like to ride with some people on this form i thinkit would be cool but if not o well

lol

there will be a ride on saturday out of cbus, so if you want to ride, come check it out

riding up and down high street is the saddest thing ever, though. the 998 is no exception.

Edited by jbot

Well Im new here in the club and as a rider, so i just want to either take the bike for a ride with some of you or I guess just Hang out.

If the weather is nice, I'm sure Hooters in Hilliard will have atleast 10-20 ohio riders there hanging out....usually the rides take place on Saturday... U are more than welcome to ride with me anytime!

riding up and down high street is the saddest, gheyest thing ever, though. the 998 is no exception.

Haha I know I've metioned this before but it was funny when a guy I know through some friends said he was getting back into bikes and wanted to come ride. I told him what roads my buddies and I usually ride. He says "Oh, you ride curves? I think it's cool to cruise high street." I don't know how I did it, but I held back the laughter.

Anyway, got my bro's grad party this weekend so I will be running around getting stuff ready.

Haha I know I've metioned this before but it was funny when a guy I know through some friends said he was getting back into bikes and wanted to come ride. I told him what roads my buddies and I usually ride. He says "Oh, you ride curves? I think it's cool to cruise high street." I don't know how I did it, but I held back the laughter.

Anyway, got my bro's grad party this weekend so I will be running around getting stuff ready.

what are curves?