My Sunday adventure down south...

NinjaNick

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i would be faster in my focus than on my bike. If i get my new bfg's I may run the car down there

I think if you go down there with me you might change your mind.. you'd be amazed the difference it can make when following peeps that know the roads

id probably still be faster in my car. Im just not that good on the bike.

all it takes is the seat time and the confidence that you can do it!!! dood, if a girl can do it, you can right??? lol.. you're gonna be a tough case but i'll break ya of that theory!!! ;)

if a girl can do it, you can right??? lol.. you're gonna be a tough case but i'll break ya of that theory!!! ;)

I don't think he has a problem admitting that he is slower than girls. He gets beat by NinjaNick all the time. ROTFLcopter!!!!!!!!

Edited by xtremef4i

all it takes is the seat time and the confidence that you can do it!!! dood, if a girl can do it, you can right??? lol.. you're gonna be a tough case but i'll break ya of that theory!!! ;)

Hey .. you're not an ordinary girl!!!

Anyone on this board for any length of time nows that.

But I'd follow you... until you got tired of waiting and then left me behind.

Seriously though on really twisty roads a good car will outrun a bike. Magazines have made the comparison and unless the bike has some good straights it's just physics.

But Hey... this is a Riders site not a cage site.. so enough with the cars...

Seriously though on really twisty roads a good car will outrun a bike. Magazines have made the comparison and unless the bike has some good straights it's just physics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeP0_aLvc0I&feature=PlayList&p=1036F0A27D90E337&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=49

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZKRphfVHqI

sad thing is brad If i were to supercharge my car I would make less horsepower than I do all motor. I see your point nick but I was into cars way before bikes. I love my bike but cars will always hold more passion