My Sunday adventure down south...

NinjaNick

Those 80 miles rides can be Hell ya know...
I will admit that NKY has nice roads, but they can't compare with Coshocton roads. That was 408 miles of a fun day there.:)

I did 700 miles Saturday :)

Left at 8:30.....Got home 21 hours later @ 6am :cool:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick, I like your Twitter-ish post. We were talking about that yesterday. Were you too embarrased to mention me as your "friend" in your 1st post? Overall, It was a good trip. I was a little dissapointed that 10 was so choppy and gravel covered, but the rest of the ride was fun. The turning left and right with no straights for miles was fun. And suprisingly, I didnt mind riding in the rain, but I wont be saying that when I spend a good hour cleaning the bike up. When I got to Tipp City, I was in a torrential down pour for about 5 minutes, then I got to Troy and its hadnt even rained there! The thing I took away from this trip was ROTFLcoppter! haha

We did see about 5 other bikes riding the same route. It was most likely the Junkie posse. A black/burnt orange GSXR, greyish R6, Blue/shite GSXR ( I think it was a chick w/ black hair and a white suit), a SUzuki bandit looking bike with maroon upper fairing and blue/white tank, and one other bike.

Glad you had a good trip down there Nick... 22, 1504, 165 they are all so amazing! My fave places to ride for sure!!!

1504 and 22 had amazing concrete! I can't remember 165 even though we were on it. 10 was tore up everywhere, not much fun. We didn't want a big group so we didn't want to join a big junkie ride, but it'd be cool if YOU led us around sometime Jess so I have a helmet to follow so we can rail them good.:cool:

As soon as i get my bike back i am sooooo down.. Ill let ya know! 165 was the really smooth road with super long sweepers that you can just fly on. 10 is definitely really tore up but i kow it so well that i can keep my line on the smooth parts.. Im used to the potholes so some of them i can just hit and bounce back now..

You got one on me. I live down here and haven't done that route yet.

Should have stopped by.. even if I couldn't ride with you I could have shared a beer or two!

Hmmmm... given how you like beer it would have been a great opportunity to clean out the beer frig and started over...

As soon as i get my bike back i am sooooo down.. Ill let ya know! 165 was the really smooth road with super long sweepers that you can just fly on. 10 is definitely really tore up but i kow it so well that i can keep my line on the smooth parts.. Im used to the potholes so some of them i can just hit and bounce back now..

Hey Jess how did you do this past weekend?

that must suck to have to ride that much slab to get to some twisties. Glad you have fun.

Well, we technically don't have to, but the ones around here are old and not as many as down there. It's nice to leave town sometimes though.:cool:

You got one on me. I live down here and haven't done that route yet.

Should have stopped by.. even if I couldn't ride with you I could have shared a beer or two!

Hmmmm... given how you like beer it would have been a great opportunity to clean out the beer frig and started over...

We were on a time schedule which we did pretty well on. :cool: If we did stop by though I would've only had 1 beer though because of being on my bike. I'm scared to drink and ride, I already have too much courage on the thing as it is.:o

On those roads it wouldn't matter not having the power, especially 22 because of how curvy it is... its just turn after turn and its awesome. It would definitely suck getting stuck behind a car though.

Taking a car down there would scare the crap out of me though.

On those roads it wouldn't matter not having the power, especially 22 because of how curvy it is... its just turn after turn and its awesome. It would definitely suck getting stuck behind a car though.

Taking a car down there would scare the crap out of me though.

taking a nice car down there would be heaven!!!:D