My Sunday adventure down south...

NinjaNick

Ok, a friend and I met early in the morning and rode down to some great KY twisties. Here's our map! Click Here The roads were left and right all damn day for miles, but one road because of pavement quality and turns stood out as the best for us and that is the one all the way south on the map that cuts over to 19.

KY 1504 and 22 were the best 2 routes because of road texture/smooth, and length of turns. Very nice.

There's no KY subforum so I posted my little/tiny ride report here in the cincinnati place.

Just wanted to share. It was fun, other than the trip up 75 on the way home was painful and rainy a few times.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really wish i would have gone. Sorry bout that nick especially since it was my idea but with the wifey leaving in 10 more days i figure I better skip this one. I will go next time I swear.

Awesome! You're definitely getting in some good riding I'm jealous. :p I've decided I'm going to commute more with the bike since I haven't been able to get to ride as much on the weekends.

You'll have to do a Coshocton trip or KY trip with me this year man. :cool:

You get any horse shit on the ZX this time Nick? It ain't a trip until you get either spook a horse or get your bike covered with crap.

No Amish down there for sure. We did have a few toothless inbreds drool over our bikes though..haha. Ofcourse the non-riding statement of "Do a burn-out, do a wheelie, do a cartwheel" type shit was said by toothless bastards. :lol:

Next time you plan one down this far, I'll try and make the time to go with you all. I live not too far from where you all started. This weekend just happened to be my son's birthday so I couldn't have made it at all. I did take the bike from here to southern IL and back though.

Fun times.

That map looks very nice. Where are the pics? For us that would have to take a long weekend to make that kind of trip it would be nice to see what it's like. Glad you had a good day though. Someday I will get the pleasure of riding NKY. I have heard so many good things.

If Corbin makes the ZX14 seat anything like the SV seat it isn't all it's cracked up to be. After my ride this weekend I found stopping every 100 or so miles is key for me. Stretch for 15 min. and get right back to it. It was the first time ever 400+ miles wasn't painful.

That map looks very nice. Where are the pics? For us that would have to take a long weekend to make that kind of trip it would be nice to see what it's like. Glad you had a good day though. Someday I will get the pleasure of riding NKY. I have heard so many good things.

If Corbin makes the ZX14 seat anything like the SV seat it isn't all it's cracked up to be. After my ride this weekend I found stopping every 100 or so miles is key for me. Stretch for 15 min. and get right back to it. It was the first time ever 400+ miles wasn't painful.

Not much to see really except for trees and road. I've honestly never taken pictures on any ride before. I'm not a camera sorta guy. :)

You're actually posting one of your "Double Super Secret Ride Maps" Nick?!? :p

Not a secret. I just mapped it out before I went and taped the route directions on my gas tank. Ghetto GPS. :D

Those 80 miles rides can be Hell ya know...

I'm no ST riding guy, but it was more like 300 miles for the day.

Edited by NinjaNick