FS: 2007 CBR1000rr

schmuckingham

I have decided to sell the bike to fund other things, I got this bike on trade for my Lightning with next to NO miles. It currently has 5043 miles on it as it sits in my garage and maybe 2000 miles with the gearing ( always had a calibrated speedo healer). The bike is in mint shape and is always cleaned when its brought home, it has three scratches on it that I will post pictures. Also has a brand new Pirelli Diablo Corsa rear tire. Tuning on the PC3 was done by Dynotune and myself and it made 160HP/80 some odd FT/lbs. I have all the stock parts that will be included with the bike and the only thing that needs replaced is the rear seat my cat used as a scratching pad. I have all receipts for the bike parts.

Mod List:

Full Akropovic Evo titanium Hex Carbon system

BMC race filters

PC3 with Dynotune motorsports tune

Carbon fiber intake ( removes flapper and is way large)

Gilles tooling shifter arm ( GP shift)

Gilles tooling Shift shaft holder

HRC 1/6 turn throttle

Speedohealer V.3

AFAM 520 sprockets -1/+2 w/ DiD ERVIII chain

Hayden mod

Ezran FE w/ LED lights

Clear Alternatives integrated tail light smoked

Lockhart Phillips flush mount front signals

Pro grips

DDM HIDs

Sargeant seat

Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen

Picture007-1.jpg

Picture008-2.jpg

Picture001-2.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture003-4.jpg

Picture004-4.jpg

Picture016-1.jpg

Scratches:

Picture011.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture006-3.jpg

Picture005-3.jpg

no trades, need the cash for other things. $7,500

Edited by schmuckingham

I have decided to sell the bike to fund other things, I got this bike on trade for my Lightning with next to NO miles. It currently has 5043 miles on it as it sits in my garage and maybe 2000 miles with the gearing ( always had a calibrated speedo healer). The bike is in mint shape and is always cleaned when its brought home, it has three scratches on it that I will post pictures. Also has a brand new Pirelli Diablo Corsa rear tire. Tuning on the PC3 was done by Dynotune and myself and it made 160HP/80 some odd FT/lbs. I have all the stock parts that will be included with the bike and the only thing that needs replaced is the rear seat my cat used as a scratching pad. I have all receipts for the bike parts. No trades, need the cash for other things. $7,500

Hell yea it is.... I compete with the CBR for attention :p

I'll be sad to see it go, though, it's a sexy ride....

But don't worry Jess, I'll still come ride with ya

for those that don't know mike, this is a well cared for (almost obsessively) and modified bike... absolutely worth every penny of the asking price... and besides that he's a hell of a gear head so I'd trust anything he has worked on to be the premium value... someone on the board should really buy this bike... just to keep it in the "family" so to speak...

soo mike lets play lets make a deal here......... you know I'm bike less and I love this bike... hit me up I miss your face.

Whats your deal?

Schmuck if you're a true friend of Chief's you wouldn't sell him your bike...

money is money, Keith would be ok eventually

I've never even got to ride w u yet! WTF

sorry brotha, I never ride it as it is.

so, you not going to mid ohio?

If it sells before track day then no I wont be there racing just hanging out.