YO!

Revzilla

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, no, not at the moment :lol

do your worst, i could care less about my rep points :lol: i forgot rep points were so new, i was just remembering the time you came back as kawi rider(or something) that was awesome :lol:

Tru-dat. :cool:

14 pages in one day' date=' epic. Even bigger than Sara's intro!

Welcome.[/quote']

Damn!! I'm about to go back to my OWN intro page and post a semi-nude picture of myself just to get more pages than this new guy...I want to be the one who holds this record!!

^^^^please......:p sorry zero.....:beating:

:lol: yea, well I'm pretty sure he's already asked MY permission to post some private photos on here.... lol.... we may have to talk about it again....as long as I don't get shit for pulling up my own intro thread again....I'm telling you what, I'm competitive....whatever it takes to keep MY intro thread in the record for the longest.....I may just have to start posting stuff that will......well.....get the boys attention.... :lol: we'll just put it that way

:lol: yea, well I'm pretty sure he's already asked MY permission to post some private photos on here.... lol.... we may have to talk about it again....as long as I don't get shit for pulling up my own intro thread again....I'm telling you what, I'm competitive....whatever it takes to keep MY intro thread in the record for the longest.....I may just have to start posting stuff that will......well.....get the boys attention.... :lol: we'll just put it that way

sLvpost-tits-or-gtfo.thumbnail.png

tits_or_gtfo_2.jpg

titsorgtfo.png

TITS%20OR%20GTFO-500x329.jpg

tits_or_gtfo_streetsign.jpg

Finally,

tits_or_gtfo.png

I think you get the point...

lol, i wasn't on for a few hours yesterday and came into this too.

Good morning Rev and all others... so where are the tits?

Good Morning. the tits :dunno:If you find the tits let me know.

thats just awesome

thank you thank you *takes a bow*