Semi vs. my bike

S-13

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit man, glad to hear you're ok. Thank god this isn't another RIP thread it well could have been.

I thought I was going to die right before I hit the truck.

I'm ready to hop right back on a bike, but of course the girlfriend and family are all trying to convince me to just buy a new truck instead haha. I've been on craigslist all day looking at potential bikes to buy. I can't wait til my foot heals so I can at least ride my brother's bike.

Good to hear your okay. That's some scary shit.

"America stops running without trucks"

How about "Now hiring the most lazy, drunken, drug addicted slackers in the US to drive a 80,000 pound vehicle with no regard to other traffic."

Not true. Granted many may not be able to speak English, but that's another matter.

Glad you are ok.... sucks when it happens cause you dont really even have time to get out "OH SH....". could you have found something bigger to hit?!!!? lol

Haha, I was looking for a train that morning, but after waiting at the tracks for an hour I decided to find a semi.

Wow! Glad you are ok and that you can be so positive about it all. I guess it's hard to see the negative when you came out of this alive huh? Heal soon!

+1 for wearing gear!

It is pretty hard to see the negative. The first thing that I thought after I hit the truck was "Holy s#*t I'm alive!"

Hopefully I'll be able to post pics of the bike and truck tomorrow. You guys should really see how messed up my bike is and how little damage was done to the truck.

Glad your ok i remember whe n i was 17 hitting a truck it sucked

So it only sucked at age 17? :rolleyes: "So is there an optimal age for hitting a truck?" Inquiring minds wanna know! :lol: I'd think at my age "suck" would be down the list of adjectives I might choose.:p