Grandview Rider

RFM

Just a quick hello out to you all. Over the years I've been a Harley, Triumph, Honda, Ducati, and Aprilia rider. Now I'm set with a 2003 Aprilia Falco. Half dozen trips to the gap, and track days under the belt, but a complete newbie here. Cheers!

RFM

I always go straight down 5th, and fly up the 315 on ramp... following the prescribed :D speed limits of course!

Nice shop though, Tomcat. I looked through it about a month ago.

If you recall a devilishly handsome man on an exotic bike, then....

Nope!:p

Last season I was bikeless and only had my Malaguti Fogarty Rep scooter. I purchased this bike in March.

That's me and my old bike, a 2000.5 RSVR, at Deal's Gap. I blew that one up after the oil filter cover opened when a bolt sheared. Oil seeped into the bellyand no sign until the red light came on. Damage done, and brass in the oilpan. No more RSVR.

I'm also on www.apriliaforum.com, where I posted several trips out to the Gap, and Mid Ohio.

The Euro Bike Nights are literally around the corner from me. Two blocks up Third, so there's fair chance I can be found at one.:D