djisle

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

he wants mj's nuts max and i were just giving friendlt advise

Dood, we are cool with it, no biggie. I just figured if you two were coming out together you would of made your own thread and not hijacked the douche's thread who thinks he is getting some news station story on us. Jeez.

^^ :lol: Seriously tho, I thought about closing this simply because the guy who started it seems to be a tool. How is someone who none of us know gonna get on here and talk about how he is getting OR on the news ? Total fail. Yes, this is now 5 long pages of FAIL!

^^ :lol: Seriously tho, I thought about closing this simply because the guy who started it seems to be a tool. How is someone who none of us know gonna get on here and talk about how he is getting OR on the news ? Total fail. Yes, this is now 5 long pages of FAIL!

LMAO. I was reading this thread like WTF is going on. LOL

I can see it all now, this is gonna be just like last summer. You fell in love with that girl at the Fotomat, you bought forty dollars worth of fuckin' film, and you never even talked to her. You don't even own a camera.

I thought that too. I saw he joined this month! Y would someone extremely new make a post like that. Looks like you summed it up for us I guess.

I can see it all now, this is gonna be just like last summer. You fell in love with that girl at the Fotomat, you bought forty dollars worth of fuckin' film, and you never even talked to her. You don't even own a camera.

Holy shit! :lol: This cracked me up!