Dear Lizard, help this guy!

NinjaNick

:lol: I just HAVE to complain about this picture. This is a guy on another forum that lives down in Tennessee. He's always on there talking about how he puts all riders to shame down there in the twisties. He's a very agressive guy too, which is why I didn't bother saying anything on the site he is on. It would turn into a flame fest with him and his 50+ year old riding buddies that would defend him until his dying day. So, I just had to talk about it here to get it off my chest! :lol: I've known this guy as an online personality since 2005.

WTF IS THIS SHIT!! He's about to fall off trying to scrape his knee...haha. His head positioning and everything else screams FAIL! Watch that double yellow too, something might be coming.:nono:

GAWD! That feels good to type! :lol:

d1605590Small.jpg

d1605588Small.jpg

Edited by NinjaNick

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'm just saying that if he's going to brag like he has done for the past 4 years....don't post a picture like this if you want respect for what you've been bragging about. :lol: 1- He's not even over that far, and 2- he looks like he's holding on for dear life...haha.

that is pretty bad. ocassionally, i have that habit of leveling my head but not that bad

He's all twisted too. I don't even think his 1 ass cheek is even left on the bike. Looks like his whole ass is twisted off the side and his thigh is the only thing on the seat.

I guess I'm just saying that if he's going to brag like he has done for the past 4 years....don't post a picture like this if you want respect for what you've been bragging about. :lol: 1- He's not even over that far, and 2- he looks like he's holding on for dear life...haha.

^^^This is why I wanted to post this to show you guys. He failed me at backing up his arrogance. :(

we have rossi and spies.

you have hacking and... wait there are kawi's in mogoGP??? :eek:

haha...yeah we SUCK in GP! We have Roger Hayden doh. :D

Put the champions on kawi's and I'm sure they'd still be up front. The usual podium guys are just amazing on 2 wheels.

I've only owned kawi's so I "fancy" them. :D

On the street though out of the 4 it's all rider.

:lol: that's funny. But it's all good, he just got married to some woman he met on a bike forum that her and her husband were both on. He goes up to Canada from Tennessee acts like he's their riding buddy friend and then he gets caught in bed with the other dudes wife! He breaks his ribs and goes to jail, and while he's in jail, his wife and this zx10 douche run back to Tennessee and 2 years later now they just got married. He posted this picture of him at deals gap when someone said "lets see the bikes." He supposedly lives like 10 miles from the gap I guess, or so he says. I can't believe him when he talks like he does and then posts this picture of himself. :lol:

On Svrider we have a funny picture thread. I posted this pic and in 10 minutes it has had 4 comments on how poor his form is. Normally it's just a pic thread will little commenting but not this time.

http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?p=1573510&posted=1#post1573510

He's all twisted too. I don't even think his 1 ass cheek is even left on the bike. Looks like his whole ass is twisted off the side and his thigh is the only thing on the seat.

Old school hang off. I don't think it works well on the modern bike designs or suspensions or tires.

Edited by ReconRat
added tires