Dear Lizard, help this guy!

NinjaNick

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is good stuff.

Gunner- "Allow me to tell you the difference Brian... The two guys below are on a race track WITHOUT oncoming traffic and with clear lines of sight... The picture above is how you see around very tight corners and still go fast... See up here we have oncoming traffic and very blocked lines of sight. TWO completely different conditions.... Although you wouldn't know about that since all you ride are freeway ramps.. Hell have you ever even turned left? I'll bet not

Come try your luck hero.... Like everything else in life you are such a loser and have no clue... Move on before Rosco's balls get cold"

Oh yea, I forgot about different rules down where he is from. What happens up here can't happen down there because he says so. Forgive me since I am old its ease for us old guys to forget. Gunner hasn’t changed and it was at least four years ago when I had a run in with him.

What ever you do don't post them from a direct link. It will come back to here. Unless you want this shit carrying over. Either use a PB account copy image location and paste into PB download from URL. But we have them here and my hard drive. They aren't going anywhere for now.

http://www.ohio-riders.com/album.php?albumid=247