Dear Lizard, help this guy!

NinjaNick

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any close up pics of his tires?

wheres his album?

In photobucket. If Nick wants the link shared he can provide it. I don't want to piss him off by giving it out. Seriously though you can figure it out in 5 minutes. Play with Google.

d1605590Small.jpg

Is this Gunner you're talking about? I've had a few internet run ins with him. Back on an old board that isn't around anymore.

Yep. http://s123.photobucket.com/albums/o302/GUNNER_10R/

LOST1888 that last picture is WORSE!:nono:

I wouldn't talk about the pictures at all, but when you act like you own the roads, don't post pictures like this of yourself.:lol:

his photobucket has a motivational poster he made that refers to himself in the third person.

awesome.

:supergay:We really need to go start some shit. Like what happened here yesterday. I need to hear how this riding position works better than the rest.

:supergay:We really need to go start some shit. Like what happened here yesterday. I need to hear how this riding position works better than the rest.

:lol: I'm out of it. I won't have the time, because it'll get huge. That's why I vented over here..haha. I've seen him get into it with others on boards before and he is soooooo persistent and NEVER gives it up.

I will give him the title as the most amazing internet thug in the world. Ya'll thought you've seen them on here....he is the KING of the net fights.

:lol: I'm out of it. I won't have the time, because it'll get huge. That's why I vented over here..haha. I've seen him get into it with others on boards before and he is soooooo persistent and NEVER gives it up.

I will give him the title as the most amazing internet thug in the world. Ya'll thought you've seen them on here....he is the KING of the net fights.

I'm joining! This should be interesting.

It's almost like you're specifically baiting me.

I'll out persistantitize him. Yea, it's not a word, so don't even bother looking it up.

observe

I tend to forget that I don't see pictures at work, so whatever images are posted in this thread, I do not see them. So all I'm "observing" is your 'observe' quote with nothing else.

I only see stuff when I'm logged in at home.

I was just quoting Jarvis' post in the third person because he made a comment about how "awesome" (sarcasm) it was.

I tend to forget that I don't see pictures at work, so whatever images are posted in this thread, I do not see them. So all I'm "observing" is your 'observe' quote with nothing else.

I was just quoting Jarvis' post in the third person because he made a comment about how "awesome" (sarcasm) it was.

my apologies...

can you see this?

xxx

good, neither can anyone else...

lol same here... I get really confused when I open a thread and just see a blank post

Gunner is a child who can't control himself. He will continue on and on until he gets banned. I have had words with this internet tough guy much to my amusement. If you guys go over there he will bite on your trolling threads. He knows everything and has done everything much better than you have.