Dear Lizard, help this guy!

NinjaNick

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How you know this ZEERAUNOSARUSREX guy Lost? Did you tip him off about the thread or something?

It's all soooo weird that he happened to come in it. :lol:

He is Canyonchasers. He is one of the SVrider members and sponsors. I posted the picture in this thread http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=68782&page=415. He and several other were WTFing his form and I told them what I was doing. Since he know how to articulate the fuctional issues of gunners form he felt obligated to tell him his failure. And did a damn good job if I say so myself.

He is Canyonchasers. He is one of the SVrider members and sponsors. I posted the picture in this thread http://forum.svrider.com/showthread.php?t=68782&page=415. He and several other were WTFing his form and I told them what I was doing. Since he know how to articulate the fuctional issues of gunners form he felt obligated to tell him his failure. And did a damn good job if I say so myself.

I don't see the picture or post on that page Lost. :dunno:

But I did find this! :lol:

Art-2000-Yamaha-YZF-R1-14393.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg viewpost.gif

Glad you found it helpful.

With your smart ass response above I doubt you'll get much more help. Asshole.

You guys really have a stick up your ass! So because some jackass goes off and steals some other dudes wife some how I get thrown in with these fucknuts. My smart ass response? Where quote it So I know what your talking about.

Screw it ask and you will receive!

This is how it got all started! Ready? Hear me out.

So I go on to my local forum and see this picture. I do a cut and paste of the picture find the photobucket album (which isn't marked private) and get some opinions on it. None of which are positive. gunner5.jpg

This guy from a local forum is asking for opinions on a gunners form. Even myself who has only been riding for 2 yrs. know this is very poor form. The person who I will not mention names due to he didn't ask me to say a word. Did this all on my own to trying to get an honest answer on how this ^ is a good riding posture. Then I find out about this Brian thing get lumped into it. Which I have nothing to do anything with. Just a guy who has way to much time on his hands, which I'm aware of. I am told this Gunner character is a pop ass ass so I decide to go about it the way I did to get a response. Instead I find out this gunner guy is more of an arrogant asshole who knows all and will never be told different. Which he shows and you defend. The reason I started the intro thread was to convince you I don't have a clue. I ride an SV650 and am very happy with it. Liter bikes and rockets aren't my thing. Sorry I like standard bikes and touring bikes. 2 each their own.

So here is the truth. Gunner is a know it all, I was trying to call him on it and it got blown into this Brian thing. You have proven to me your a ass and now you can Ban me and delete my account because I have no more to contribute to this dead forum.

Rock On!

report.gif

Here was my final post.

Gunner is such an idiot with his high-school level cut downs but trying to be superioristic by calling you 'son' and 'youngster'.

Ugh, so glad he's not over here.

It's a good thing. Not somebody I would want to have to deal with. I have been a good boy for a while and think he might strike that nerve and I would be locked up again for my temper. I love the web. I find it so funny he can' answer the question.

I have a feeling his new stolen wife is keeping him under control. She's seeing what he is on the same computer, so I'm sure she's there saying, "just let it go".

That JUSTJOY is his new wife from Canada.

See, his personality is what UnclePunk and I were talking about. He's an arrogant prick who think's he's the baddest MF'r on the planet. I find it funny that her ex-husband found them in bed together and beat the shit out of him. Story is that GUNNER had to fly back to TN with a set of broken ribs. :lol:

But back on topic....YEAH, you shouldn't act like he does about riding when that's how you take turns. :nono:

Edited by NinjaNick

BS!!!!! The admin set so you have to be a member to read posts!

Either that or deleted our thread...

*edit* I can read threads, but can't find ours...

Was it deleted? I was just refreshing and it happened between refreshes (30 sec)

Edited by dustinsn3485

Oh shit! That just happened within the past MINUTE literally. I just got off there. I've been a member since 2004, so I'll have to log in and check it out once i n awhile. Anything interesting happens, I'll copy and paste; and same with LOST.

Why you ask? Cuz it kills time...:lol:

Her's the response I got from a moderator.

post_old.gif 06-19-2009, 08:31 PM Connman

moderator.gif

connman.gif?dateline=1219512435

I Ride: 03 ZX-12r

I Race: Anyone!

rider position thread...

I moved the "rider position" thread.

We kicked the drama to the curb about a year ago. Take it elsewhere.

If you feel you're being flamed, attacked, or harrassed, the most effective solution is to contact a moderator.

A public pissing match makes all parties look bad, no matter how right or wrong anyone may be.

Just let us know, we'll take care of it.

Thanks

Any twelve people who can't get themselves out of jury duty are not my peers.

forward.gif reply_small.gif