Any stores in NE Ohio that sell one-piece leathers?

enenen

I'm thinking about picking up a one piece suit so I can do the school/track day at Nelson Ledges, and for more spirited street riding, but I would like to at least try some on. I don't want to do the whole "order one online and send it back five times because I can't find the right size" thing. I've been to state 8, crooked river, Ohio motorcycle, and HMF, and didn't see any. Anywhere else? Thanks

Oh yeah, if I do order one online, spartan leathers makes custom suits based off of about 25 measurements that you give them. A guy on SVrider started the company and they seem like pretty good suits. Anybody here have any experience with them?

I got my stuff from Sportbiketrackgear.com

I'd never tried on a suit before, but they seem pretty knowledgeable up there. Call them and give them your height/weight/build and suit brand, they'll get you in the right size. I think they sized me for my 1pc A* Octane suit just fine. I'm still breaking it in though.

Yeah, it looks like I might have to take a trip down there just for that. Too bad it's like a 2 hour drive down there. Kinda sucks.

It doesn't help that I'm 6 feet tall, 165 pounds. I like the A*s stuff, but looking at the size charts it seems like their stuff is made for shorter people.

Edited by enenen

Try Cleveland Akron Honda or Roush in Medina. If you go to Roush, ask for Jerry and tell him I sent ya.

Pony for sure has them, but if you want to save 4 hours of driving and support locally, those two shops should have something...

Yeah, it looks like I might have to take a trip down there just for that. Too bad it's like a 2 hour drive down there. Kinda sucks.

It doesn't help that I'm 6 feet tall, 165 pounds. I like the A*s stuff, but looking at the size charts it seems like their stuff is made for shorter people.

I'm 6' 215#, and I think I'm either in a 46 or a 48 US in the A*s, like i said, it fits fine. I look goofy in it, but it does what it's designed to do

picture.php?albumid=450&pictureid=4362&thumb=1

Well I mean the alpinestars are made for shorter people who are my weight. If I got one that fit my height, it would be baggy, and if I got one for my weight, it would be too short in the arms and legs. I wish they had tall sizes.

STG.com knows their shit. I stopped by their warehouse in Detroit a few weeks back and tried on some things and talked with the guys there. Pretty much every employee there races at the track and they know their stuff.

Getting an RS Taichi GMX Motion jacket and a pair of Held Thrux gloves from them soon. mmmm, leather...

Or you could eat food like the rest of us real men ;)

Don't worry, you'll grow into your suit. :lol:

haha, saw that coming.

i probably eat more than most people. i'm one of "those guys" that couldn't gain any weight if i tried.

• 3 weeks later...

well i went to Iron pony, and was pretty disappointed with the selection. They only had a couple of the Alpinestars RC-1 suits, and none in my size. I tried on an A* Octane in a 42, and it fit just about perfect. So now that I have a reference for size, I'm going to order from STG.

But now I can't decide between this... $850 shipped...

RC-1-SUIT-GRAYLG.jpg

And this... $720 shipped, and come with free gloves, which they will let me pass on, and pu he money towards a back protector.

teknic_violator_burry_slvr_400.jpg

What do you guys think?