Saturday Night Out in Germantown

gixgirl

Ok...I don't know if anyone else here likes classic car shows, but I've been addicted to them since I was a kid. So since I grew up in the boonies close to Germantown I go to Saturday Night Out every year. Might be late notice, but tonight is one, and I just wanted to see if anyone wanted to ride down with me, say meet in West Carrollton/Miamisburg area? If u want text me! 937-367-2200! Thinking to leave around 5ish?:confused:

hey sorry we couldn't make it guys. he has his kid this weekend and he started throwing up n shit. I dunno if anyone else has any rides planned for tomorrow or not but we will be available after like 5:30 if anyone wants to ride.

Drey and I went there and check all the cars out. Had some badass rides. I took interest in the GT500's, a newer Cobra, new Challenger, exact replica of the Knight Rider car (That thing was insane inside), and a few old school SS Camaros. There were some cars that looked like shit of course that I couldn't believe was even there. It took about 45 minutes for us to do a full round, then we went on a ride that lasted about 3.5 hours. I didn't get home until 10pm.

No pics to share. They're all on my phone. I never take pictures of things to share. My theory is....sucks you missed being there...haha. :)

Father's Day ride tonight? I'd be in. It'll be nice to be back in Dayton and meet some new people.

Cool, me and my man will prolly be up in the kettering area around 5:30, and we're hoping to get at least a couple of our other buddies to come too. Just text me so that we have ur number and we can let u know when we r up there. 937-367-2200