Hi Ohioriders, from Bolivar..

bambam

Hi everyone, I'm Bill and I ride a '99 Ducati Supersport. Sometimes I break out my 2005 Triumph Bonneville when I'm feeling mellow.

I've been lurking on this site for quite a while. I usually ride with the people on CoreRiders.com - we've been meeting in Bolivar and riding together for many years. Well, my name got mentioned in a thread so I thought I'd better say 'hi' now, friendly like, in case I have to answer for my sins later.

I'm a bit old and I've been riding streetbikes for over 30 years, standards and sportbikes mostly.

I met OhioRiders Fox Racing Guy and RSlocum on Sunday and am looking forward to meeting others on the road sometime.

Cheers.

Hi everyone, I'm Bill and I ride a '99 Ducati Supersport. Sometimes I break out my 2005 Triumph Bonneville when I'm feeling mellow.

I've been lurking on this site for quite a while. I usually ride with the people on CoreRiders.com - we've been meeting in Bolivar and riding together for many years. Well, my name got mentioned in a thread so I thought I'd better say 'hi' now, friendly like, in case I have to answer for my sins later.

I'm a bit old and I've been riding streetbikes for over 30 years, standards and sportbikes mostly.

I met OhioRiders Fox Racing Guy and RSlocum on Sunday and am looking forward to meeting others on the road sometime.

Cheers.

nice to see you posting BamBam, (will from desmohio here) I just passed through Bolivar this past weekend and wondered what you had been up to.

Mellow? Come on now Bill, You ride that Bonne faster than most folks here can ride a sportbike. :D

Not sure about that. I always start off on the Bonneville with good intentions..

Thanks for the welcome messages everyone.

Will, drop me a line sometime if you are headed down this way. Or feel free to join a CORE ride if you like.

Nice ride yesterday' date=' nice roads, nice company. After I finish my 6 week siesta I'll have to ride 255 a few more times.[/quote']

Thanks Paul, yes it was great to see everyone yesterday. The number of people who showed up was a bit crazy, but by splitting into smaller groups it worked pretty well.. sort of.

As for your siesta... if you feel like strapping Isaac to the Victory and bringing him down to Dellroy for an icecream, I'll meet you both there. Just say the word. You know you love that bike!

I want to see you use some sunblock next time we're out - you have to look after yourself mate.

Hi Bill,

I hope next time we actually get to ride together some.

Mark, I'm disappointed that we missed each other. I was expecting to see you on our way down 536, and you were not expecting anyone to be crazy enough to ride on 148. I see your point - but who was to know that the gravel would stretch the whole way to our intersection? My SS got a nice taste of dirtbike style riding that day! I found out yesterday, that it's hard to change routes when you have 15 or so bikes split across three (or more) groups.

Well mate, thanks on behalf or coreriders and ohioriders for ferrying Rob back to Bolivar yesterday - that was brilliant of you.

We'll grab you for a smaller ride sometime. Maybe we could pick you up in Sherrodsville on our way down south one Sunday?

i rode with those guys a few weeks ago... great guys. i'll ride with them when ever they don't mind a cruiser in the back lol

Hey Curby, did you ride with the CORE guys?

If you come down this way and want to ride, drop us a line - I'll bring the Bonneville out and meet you at the Dairy Queen in Bolivar. There are plenty of tasty roads within 10 minutes of here..

Mark, I'm disappointed that we missed each other. I was expecting to see you on our way down 536, and you were not expecting anyone to be crazy enough to ride on 148. I see your point - but who was to know that the gravel would stretch the whole way to our intersection? My SS got a nice taste of dirtbike style riding that day! I found out yesterday, that it's hard to change routes when you have 15 or so bikes split across three (or more) groups.

Well mate, thanks on behalf or coreriders and ohioriders for ferrying Rob back to Bolivar yesterday - that was brilliant of you.

We'll grab you for a smaller ride sometime. Maybe we could pick you up in Sherrodsville on our way down south one Sunday?

I might have to join you for your next ride. After next weekend I'll be traveling for work and I'll be in NY during the 4th of July weekend, that might be a good thing though as I'm sure everyone knows the local PD's are out in full force for the holidays.

Hey Curby, did you ride with the CORE guys?

If you come down this way and want to ride, drop us a line - I'll bring the Bonneville out and meet you at the Dairy Queen in Bolivar. There are plenty of tasty roads within 10 minutes of here..

no, we had a meet up with a few guys from here. couple came down from cleveland all around. it was 10 of us but at the end 6 came back to canton, the rest split off through the ride. It was hell to keep up with these guys on the warrior.

plus i really don't know the limits of the bike yet. that was the first time out on the twisites without the wife. right corners are a bit slow due to pipe scrapage but i almost got it flattened out enough. :D

I'll ride with who ever and where ever, as long as you don't mind waitin for the cruiser till i get comfortable on it. i don't think i was too far behind them last time but i accredit that to them not knowing the roads. lol

Hey...Bam is in the house!

Hey Bill! Good to see ya doin' something other than schooling Tom (aka - Walther) in the twisty stuff.

I really have to get down to ride with you and the CORE guys again soon.