A question for the ladies on OR

Mr Anderson

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry still do not know what you mean by this jagr. I guess i have lived a sheltered life.

Funny. :lol: Sheltered life. Stay innocent man... once you learn about things, you won't ever unlearn them - it takes away a little piece of you each time.

Just playing man. Google it.

I envy you dude. I've been tied to a woman since 5th grade.

About 50 percent of the time I was acting like a mormon though.

So I don't even know what it's like to be alone.

No it just means I have certain criteria that I won't deviate from. money?I've had several of my "younger" friends that I've been attracted to but won't go there b/c they won't be able to give me what I want in the future. money? I has nothing to do with interest. money
Wow, I really didn't expect that kind of answer from you Moose. Good answer too. Rep to you sir for surprising me.

Have you seen this guys work? Hes a pro.

Just playing man. Google it.

I envy you dude. I've been tied to a woman since 5th grade.

About 50 percent of the time I was acting like a mormon though.

So I don't even know what it's like to be alone.

I guess its okay but being single has its up and downs. It can be great one day but then when you see that couple and you look over and its just nothing but air. Yeah that day kinda sucks.

A spouse is nothing when it is compared to kids. I have a 2 y/o little girl who just went with my wife out of state to visit family and I miss her so much. Its just not that same coming home and not having her scream "daddy" and hug my leg. :D

Not saying you're even close to that yet ...

A spouse is nothing when it is compared to kids. I have a 2 y/o little girl who just went with my wife out of state to visit family and I miss her so much. Its just not that same coming home and not having her scream "daddy" and hug my leg. :D

Not saying you're even close to that yet ...

That must be the best feeling. Yeah def no where in the area from that. I would like to be a father... someday.

I appreciate the offer Ross. But you're too skinny. And white. :D

i just thought it might have been you that left the voicemail about the craigslist ad but didn't leave a name or number.

I guess thats all the help Mr Anderson is getting....unless he frequents the craigslist casual encounters page....:p

Not for me. Thanks everyone with the advice. I will let you know how it went or which suggestion i took. Hopefully all goes well. If it does bike night might become a possible event to go to.

Wow, I really didn't expect that kind of answer from you Moose. Good answer too. Rep to you sir for surprising me.

I may be rude, crude, and socially unacceptable.... but I know how to be romantic when the moment calls for it... the moment just never calls for it around this group... I kinda like somone's suggestion of a picnic in the park... that's inexpensive, and can be very personal... and the semi- seclusion can lead to some good conversations....it'd be a good gauge of how you interact in a private setting...000203E4.gif