Squid outbreak around Elyria

Uncle Punk

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm disappointed, I thought there were rules around here that the original poster was NOT allowed to be owned in their own thread. If that rule doesn't exist well it should.

You are only owned if you let them own you, Tod. Fight back and take your thread back! :boxing:

Pics or GTFO

Admittedly I did wear flip-flops, shorts, and a sweatshirt to our volleyball courts from my house once, it's a 3 block affair. I had gloves and a helmet and still felt naked as hell. I hate it.

I have once taken me Mrs. for a run sans lids and didn't get much from it. And in FL rode one time in a football jersey and shorts to practice. Felt like I was naked.

You guys just don't understand. Avenger and I have been regifting the same birthday rock for the past 15 years or so. We both know the consequences of fucking with each other. I can see it all playing out now possibly ending up with naked baby pictures of Avenger in the sink getting a bath.

Is jrm still causing the old ladies to go crazy? Keep your grandmothers at bay!

Everyone misreads the posts. :nono:

I pulled the small wheelie.

Avenger's the one who wrecked the old lady - I think it's because she was gawking at his bike. I understand why it's tough to follow because - hey, why would anyone burn their eyes and churn their stomachs by gawking at a Kawi? But it is what it is, she's old, probably didn't realize it was a Kawi through the cataracts.

old people are the biggest risk to public safety... seriously... mandatory driver's test for people over 60.

Have you ever been at the DMV? I've seen SO many blue hairs who can't do the sight test and the people pass them anyway.