Anyone install carpet?

ScrappyGrl

Hey guys... I am looking for anyone that can get carpet cheap and knows how to install it.. I am in the Pataskala area. The room I am looking at is 17X14. I have been to Home Depot and can get the carpet and pad..plus it installed for around $350..They are running a special for 140$ to install it. It isn't the most expensive carpet but better than what I have. Hook me up guys! Moose..do you have any connections?

OMG! They are a bunch of asses! I went there and the guy (owner) was a royal ass! His prices were crazy too! I would never ever ever ever recommend CRS carpeting in Kirkersville! Sorry...I just don't like people that rub me the wrong way! haha The funny thing is that I work a block away from his business and I know a lot of people! You would think that ...hmmmm...she is a teacher...she has connections ..I might want to treat her nice so that she can make some connections for me. Nope!

Ok...someone on here has to lay carpet and want to make some quick cash!

OMG! They are a bunch of asses! I went there and the guy (owner) was a royal ass! His prices were crazy too! I would never ever ever ever recommend CRS carpeting in Kirkersville! Sorry...I just don't like people that rub me the wrong way! haha The funny thing is that I work a block away from his business and I know a lot of people! You would think that ...hmmmm...she is a teacher...she has connections ..I might want to treat her nice so that she can make some connections for me. Nope!

Ok...someone on here has to lay carpet and want to make some quick cash!

Strange, they weren't the most professional, but the prices they quoted me were far below anything I have seen in years. The did a decent job too. I guess I may have gotten lucky...

Hey you changed that u goof! You deleted the don't...and I don't have a carpet to munch! hahaha great..

Wow, TMI.

That CRS guy gave me an estimate that he totally pulled out of his ass. He wouldn't even tell me the total square footage of carpet needed. He also told Scrappy that he wasn't interested in making deals LOL.