Man Down... Bruised but not beaten

Xfader

nemo.jpg

Glade to hear your safe and I was going to ride today without my jacket cause it was so hot.. But thanks to you I wont think twice about tomorrow.

Thanks for the love people, I am truly blessed and lucky... and yeah, we were just talking about our gear Friday night Cypress. I was telling my friends that I was thinking about getting rid of the textile jacket for my all leather one this week. I was one day too late it seems. I now believe that all weeks start on a Sunday and not on Monday like my boss keeps trying to tell me.

I will try to make it out to a couple of gatherings possibly next week. I have class to prep for as well as letting the "burn" heal. See you soon...

nemo.jpg

Glade to hear your safe and I was going to ride today without my jacket cause it was so hot.. But thanks to you I wont think twice about tomorrow.

From now on, all I am wearing is leather no matter what... I don't want to ever go through this again.

Thanks for the Nemo still, I am in tears (tears of joy) of course.

Be safe out there,

Xfader

Well I was at Iron pony with him and told him not to buy that crap! :) I won't say I told you so again since I did it a gazzilion times on the phone BUT please be careful and wear that gear on your NEW much faster bike! Right Shawn?????? Get back up on that horse! Much love......:p

Thanks Princess for not kicking me while I am down... (I think). I will be back up and riding again once I figure out which bike I want to get. See you out on the road soon... Rubber side down of course.

Xfader

Welcome to the club. I bought it on a country road by misjudging a >90 turn. Low speed crash, but enough to give me a little rash on my knee, twist my ankle, and crack my starter cover so I couldn't ride home.

Heal up soon and get back on quick. If you agonize over it too much the fear begins to take over. Hope to see you at the OR events.