dayton area -- sunday rides -- earlier time?

natedogg624

just wondering if there is anyone that would want to do the "normal" dayton area sunday ride at an earlier time than the 1030 or 11 start time the regulars have.

im thinking more along the lines of a 9am-10am start time. obviously this wouldn't work so well for the guys that have to travel a little further, but just a feeler if i would be out on the roads with a group or not.

also, this doesn't apply to only next sunday or the sunday after that... more like the rest of the summer if there is people that want.

Edited by natedogg624

I'm out this weekend. MAYBE can ride the next.

And I can't do earlier than 11...Usually still very tired from saturday night plus its a 45 minute ride to xenia.

I know! Who wants to wake up at 7 or 8am on a Sunday or Saturday unless you're going out of town riding. 11am is TITS! Some people just don't have fun on Friday and Saturday nights and go to bed at 9pm I guess. :lol::p

im interested. i dont ride real hard or real fast, as my job relies on my drives licences but i am definitley interested.

On our BIG group rides we have fast to very slow, so riding preference isn't a worry. Ride your own pace. Someone is always there to guide you.

amen to that. if i'm sober by noon saturday wasn't a success lol

:lol:

uhh... did you ask Nick first?

Funny. I was thinking the same thing. I was like "Oh no, Nick is going to be pissed that someone is planning earlier rides w/o his approval"

I cant make earlier rides anyway since I am about 40 minutes away, and I have to do the pre-ride cleaning beofre I pull out of the driveway :D