want to know who can sell your bike better than you? click here

Ron Burgundy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.. this absolutely ridiculous... my friend got a dece deal on a bike bc of a dude's misfortune of gettng married and being a complete dumbass and selling his not so trashed bike with a clean title at a helluva price. which I knew all about the sale and probably could have intervened or bought had i had the cash at the time. But no, Gixxie got and bought it. but yea, he got a deal... and now he is selling it closer to it's actual value.. OMG!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!

so what if he aims high??? usually that results in lower... The only reason half of the assholes on here want to flame away is so that they have thier chance to flame away at the assfaultjunkie. If anyone other than a junkie had posted such an ad, ths thread would not even exist. it would be all "oh g/l with the sale, let me suck you off..." sorry but its true... He's trying to sell a bike.. not display wheelie videos or the video of us getting arrested in Boone county... the flame fest based on screen name is a little unnecessary...

This is funny. Why bitch and moan in his classified add. He paid $3500, is asking $6000k. Someone offer him $4000 and see if he comes back at $4500 or something. There is no reason to take any of this personally. You can always go down in price but you can't go up. I see the logic here.

Whether the bike is actually worth $6000, who knows and who cares, if it isn't don't buy it from him. People get so emotional sometimes.

BTW, my bikes..... all of them are for sale for 1 million dollars. Make offers!

Oh, BTW gixxie. Collar bone is pretty much healed up. Your old 2003 750 is set up and I'm going to putnam this Sunday. Just thought I'd share.

This is more or less what it looks like now

Picture189.jpg

Funny you should chime in here, 'cause as I was reading this thread, you came to mind ;)

I'd heard that bike you bought from Brandon was in worse shape when you got it home & tore apart, than what he'd led you to believe. Something about bent forks IIRC

Care to elaborate? :popcorn:

wow.. this absolutely ridiculous... my friend got a dece deal on a bike bc of a dude's misfortune of gettng married and being a complete dumbass and selling his not so trashed bike with a clean title at a helluva price. which I knew all about the sale and probably could have intervened or bought had i had the cash at the time. But no, Gixxie got and bought it. but yea, he got a deal... and now he is selling it closer to it's actual value.. OMG!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!

so what if he aims high??? usually that results in lower... The only reason half of the assholes on here want to flame away is so that they have thier chance to flame away at the assfaultjunkie. If anyone other than a junkie had posted such an ad, ths thread would not even exist. it would be all "oh g/l with the sale, let me suck you off..." sorry but its true... He's trying to sell a bike.. not display wheelie videos or the video of us getting arrested in Boone county... the flame fest based on screen name is a little unnecessary...

Yes that's exactly why...:wtf: I could care less if he was the president, I'd say the same thing.

Gas companies do the same thing...and everyone whines and moans about that...It's called price gouging when they do it.

:rant:

Bunch of fucking whiners in this thread.

Get over it....every one of you guys would do the same thing....If you say you wouldn't....

...your worse.

Your also a liar.

I paid around 9 for my Busa. I wouldn't sell it for less than 14k.;)

Last I read, none of his friends had a problem with it. Brandon doesn't neglect his friends.

It's all the people that don't like Brandon and the people that aren't even considering buying the bike that have a problem.

You'd be surprised to know what he sold his race 600 to his friend for...

Stop being jerks, and if you want the bike, talk to Brandon... don't hate.

Didn't you rename the failed thread and put it here?

Prove positive that real jerks don't know they are jerks...

jerk.

hey dumb fuck.. i didnt put it in this section, i could careless how much he sells the bike for. if you would read the fucking thread in the first place it explains how i didnt even know i started a thread. it was a mod that started it. also i wrote to brandon told him that i wasent trying to fuck up his sale.. i didnt know if it was that same bike or what, so suck a fucking dick you faggot.

Didn't you rename the failed thread and put it here?

Prove positive that real jerks don't know they are jerks...

jerk.

jerk.......... does this comment fit under your own category? :nono:

when we have to filter out the bullshit the thread starts with the first post and that person has their name under thread starter.