want to know who can sell your bike better than you? click here

Ron Burgundy

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey dumb fuck.. i didnt put it in this section, i could careless how much he sells the bike for. if you would read the fucking thread in the first place it explains how i didnt even know i started a thread. it was a mod that started it. also i wrote to brandon told him that i wasent trying to fuck up his sale.. i didnt know if it was that same bike or what, so suck a fucking dick you faggot.

Your mom...

Stop crying. Do you really care what I think??

You like the thought of guys suckin guys dicks?...

Boohoo...

I lol'd @ jerk. Haven't heard that word used in a loooooong time.:lol:

Well, I'm not gonna start telling you guys what you wanna hear... like "suck a dick" or something. I know you guys are into that and all. Just move to SanFrancisco and get scooters, y'all will fit right in...

Your mom...

Stop crying. Do you really care what I think??

You like the thought of guys suckin guys dicks?...

Boohoo...

Well, I'm not gonna start telling you guys what you wanna hear... like "suck a dick" or something. I know you guys are into that and all. Just move to SanFrancisco and get scooters, y'all will fit right in...

yuuuttttt uuughhhhhh

I lol'd @ jerk. Haven't heard that word used in a loooooong time.

WOW.....I wish I was as in touch with my masculine side as you are