New to Columbus... Twisty roads anywhere??

r6sean

Thank you thank you thank you!

But I must say my favorite reply is "find the squiggliest line and head towards it" :)

Thank you for all the suggestions, and if anyone spots me and the blue r6 with a number plate "308" on the headlight and tail give me a wave!!

coshocton boys will be out tomorrow prolly and ill be out on wed. for a bit

I look forward to riding with you guys/gals in Coshocton, I think I'll do the easy thing and trailer the bike out to the area one of these weekends. (Wedding planning is eating up the weekend freetime). Anyone there ride with passengers? (Wifey is getting her first bike this summer,but until then she is my a-gunner)

I look forward to riding with you guys/gals in Coshocton, I think I'll do the easy thing and trailer the bike out to the area one of these weekends. (Wedding planning is eating up the weekend freetime). Anyone there ride with passengers? (Wifey is getting her first bike this summer,but until then she is my a-gunner)

thats fine i got a big parking lot infront of my house, and yeah i take my girl out with me often on our rides

So here's a question for y'all (or you all)........

Around the Columbus area somewhere....what is your favorite road to practice some good turns. What I'm looking for are some turns/roads with good visibility in all stages of the turn, little traffic, and good run-off just in case you screw up. What I'm really looking for are some good public road curves that are "track like" without going to the track.

I've been using some "traffic circles" on early Saturday and Sunday mornings when it's dead to essentially make my own "track". Problem being, it's all left turns!!!

What's your favorite place?

Phil