Deals Gap

BiggO

I just got back from a great trip to The Tail of the Dragon and Cherohala Skyway. Those are some awesome roads, plus a lot bikes to see. I took a bunch of pictures. I'll post some as soon as I get them loaded to photobook.

I'm headed down July 8th :) It will be my first time in the area. I'm doing the Dragon several times. Cherahola and then running to Boone, NC to take the Blueridge Parkway to Roanoke, Then back home to C-Bus

Dont forget the Hellbender. Also a great road.

For those wanting to know what the Dargon is like, I have a ride report from last year in my u-tube account with a full length video from the Dragon resort to the resivior on the other end. There are also some video of roads north of Knoxville that are fun and less traveled like 25W and the area around Powers Dam. Point is don't be afraid to explore the area.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27XtkD5OgUY

No tickets BiggO?

You see a lot of cops or is everyone blowing it out of proportion?

I saw 3 guys get tickets by a sheriff. Plus a couple other staties hanging out the 2 days I was there.

I read a story about an accident last July at the Dragon, in which the biker did this exact same thing. A Honda Accord was coming from the other direction. When they hit, the biker's arm was severed.