Another New Bike Night

35RFTW

Many bike nights out there, but now we are pulling one together. It is going to be Thursday nights at Club Polaris on Sancus. Smaller place, but they are very excited to get some bikes coming to their bike night. It has only been open for about 7 weeks and isn't too crowded on Thursdays either. Owners and managers have said they are looking to attract the sportbike crowd and not that they are opposed to the Harley crowd, just not what they are looking for. We went lasty night just to check out the place and talk about the possibilities. They have $5 pitchers, $2.50 imports, and $8.50 domestic buckets. Not to mention I have an ample amount of free well drink cards that I would be motivated to give to people that stop by the shop and are coming to the bike night. You can check them out on MySpace at http://www.myspace.com/8270sancusblvd. If you have any questions, just give me a call. Look foward to seeing you guys there next week. Don't forget to come by the shop to look at some bikes and pickup a free drink card.

I am aware the OR bike night is on Thursday's, but we didn't decide the night. It is a open invitation to anyone who wants to come. Wasn't listed in an efforft to detract from the OR bike night, just an alternative for the people in the Polaris area that done want to drive all the way to the East Broad Bike Night. There are multiple bike nights every night of the week. This is just another option. We would love to see some OR people come hang out. I got free drink passes burning a hole in my pocket!

I used to go to Club Polaris (Club Blue??) a couple of years back.

Really small parking lot. Cruddy for parking a car. I can't imagine the kind of disrespect you'd get from the other car drivers in that small strip mall parking lot.

I used to go to Club Polaris (Club Blue??) a couple of years back.

Really small parking lot. Cruddy for parking a car. I can't imagine the kind of disrespect you'd get from the other car drivers in that small strip mall parking lot.

This is an EXCELLENT point, and I would love to know how the CP management plans on reconciling this. I was also a regular when it was originally Club Polaris, and remember clearly filling the entire parking lot between late night CP traffic and all the other shops open at that time. I really hope their solution isn't to put the overflow in the apartment complex across the street.

For what it's worth, you probably won't be getting many Harley's as they tend to gravitate towards Backstretch around the corner on Lazelle.

Bump to get some people out there on Thursday. I have spoken with the Club Manager and we will be working toward getting a section of the parking lot marked off for bike night parking. Anyone coming for sure?

Isn't that what the CBR was for? A month or two has passed, you definitely need to buy something else.

The CBR is in too good of shape...its a 2005 with only 3000 miles on it, and not a scratch on it.... Plus its a lil big for me for a track bike...Huge tank and wide bars.....Id be a lot faster on a 600 for a couple seasons until i learn to ride!

And yes... its time to buy something else...but I wanna keep the cbr if at all possible!