Sunday riding...around lorain, and home

magley64

around lorain, I was headed down route 6 between 611 and 252, nice scenic road. Seen a copper SV1K headed west around 4 pm (Jrmmiii?)

Went to outback for dinner, and then went to cobblestone to see Transformers 2.

Dropped off the g/f at her house and headed home.

On 90, I'm just cruising along, minding my own business...doing ABOUT the speed limit, but still passing cars.

Out of my peripheral, I see the car I'm passing coming at me :wtf:. I was still more behind this car than in front of it, so I jammed the brakes HARD (so hard my rear wheel hopped up in the air) as this car comes into my lane. It missed my front tire by millimeters. So I flashed my high beams a couple times to "suggest" the driver pay more attention. The driver spikes the brakes (by this time I expected such a reaction) :cool: I stopped, He stopped, then he throws his car in reverse.:eek: So I moved out of his path, he seems to get bored, and takes off again. I decide to follow him to see where he's going and possibly call "grab dui" on this moron. Not a mile down the road, I see a OSHP officer sitting in a turnaround, pull out and pull me over...SWEET! He informs me of my plate being "difficult to see" so I straightened it out some, he seemed happy with it and said he just wanted to let me know.

I informed him of the ordeal with the driver, and gave him the license plate number "prncs 21".

Approximately 25 miles down the freeway, I seen "princess" who was a dude, being handcuffed and stuffed into a police cruiser...:p

it was nice that the police seemed to be on my side for a change...

You didn't see me Sunday. I wasn't out at all on Sunday.

Cobblestone though... that's a stones throw away from my place - assuming you have a big arm. You probably would've been better off going to Crocker Park - much nicer there. (Cobblestone was probably a nice 1/2-way for you and your lady-friend).

Interesting cop story. Did you honk on your way by Mr. Princess?

Edited by JRMMiii
I used 'though' alot, must be my favorite word for today.

You didn't see me Sunday. I wasn't out at all on Sunday.

Cobblestone though... that's a stones throw away from my place - assuming you have a big arm. Though you probably would've been better off going to Crocker Park - much nicer there. (Though I figure Cobblestone was a nice 1/2-way for you and your lady-friend).

Interesting cop story. Did you honk on your way by Mr. Princess?

crocker park is nicer than cobblestone? interesting...

No I didn't beep at princess, I decided I had enough leo attention for the day, just continued on...

around lorain, I was headed down route 6 between 611 and 252, nice scenic road. Seen a copper SV1K headed west around 4 pm (Jrmmiii?)

Wife and I were in Lorain over the weekend visiting family. I actually bumped into ShittyGxsr and GxsrNurse (sp?) at the International Festival, small world huh.

:lol: How were they doing? We hung out with them at the bar on Friday night. Laugh riot, those two!

I just think its funny that I drive 2+ hrs away just to bump into someone I know from back here, funny :p