Take 2? July 4 ride

Likwid

Soon bro! soon! Just remember I don't roll on shomer Shabbas! (jk)

That's cool. I don't roll on St Paddys day. Kiss it im Irish.:p

And I also wear a vial of Gypsy tears to ward off teh Aids. :D

I'll be riding Malabar Farm / Mohican (I think?) area around 1:30 PM... so if you're willing to travel.

You want to meet me at the McDonald's off RT8 and ride down? (Get off at RT8 and it will be right in front of you)

PM sent. My suggestion is that anyone that wants to ride to meet us at the Rt 13/ SR 71 McDonalds on Hanley road at 1:30.

That's a swag guess, I can't guarantee we'll be there at that time, but it should be AROUND that time. We plan on disembarking from the journey around 4:30-5PM so everyone can go their separate ways then.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=W+Hanley+Rd&daddr=40.695932,-82.512732&hl=en&geocode=Fbb5bAIdkfUU-w%3B&mra=dme&mrcr=0&mrsp=1&sz=14&sll=40.69398,-82.511444&sspn=0.047636,0.077162&ie=UTF8&ll=40.69398,-82.511444&spn=0.095273,0.154324&z=13

Anyone that's interested, PM me by 11:30AM so we know who to wait for. Otherwise, we're rolling into McD's @ 1:30PM, waiting 10 minutes, and rolling out.

Here's a sample route of what I figured on running... Hanley down Possum Run, then through the Pleasant Hill Reservoir Area, down to Mohican, get lost in there, and then run back up through the Malabar Farms area back to Mansfield.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=W+Hanley+Rd&daddr=Possum+Run+Rd+to:Pleasant+Hill+Rd+to:OH-97%2FState+Route+97+to:OH-3+to:College+Hill+Rd+to:40.641573,-82.378922+to:Hastings+E+Rd&hl=en&geocode=FS74bAIdWd8U-w%3BFXC9bAIdyxQV-w%3BFTQAbAIdxB4X-w%3BFa53awIdjv8X-w%3BFco2awIdrsoY-w%3BFa7WagIdjToY-w%3B%3BFVEwbAIdvJQW-w&mra=dpe&mrcr=1&mrsp=6&sz=12&via=1,2,3,5,6&sll=40.633496,-82.389221&sspn=0.113337,0.258179&ie=UTF8&z=12

I'll have the SV - can't miss it, it's copper.

there'll be an F4i

potentially a Buell

potentially a 'Busa

likwid do you want to meet up earlier. I am pretty much ready to head out and ride now.

Actually yah, I just pmed JRM, my mom moved dinner from 5 to 3 (wtf?) so I'm trying to decide what's going on.... you want to do some riding up here and towards the south?

I just talked to Ryan and he said that he went to school with you.... I didn't know you were from Ontario. Today is my official layoff date from Ontario Pd. I'll be there at McDs

Ouch, sorry bout the layoff

I just talked to Ryan and he said that he went to school with you.... I didn't know you were from Ontario. Today is my official layoff date from Ontario Pd. I'll be there at McDs

Sucks man - times are tough, but riding will soothe the soul.

Yea - Ryan was a class behind me. I was an '01 grad.

Thanks for coming out today JB! Good times.

Sorry it was only the two of us because other people didn't have their sh*t in order. You know who you are - though B+ for effort in making the ass-end of the ride. D+ for listening skills.

We'll have to do it again until the excuses and 'bad luck' runs out for her.