July 4th OR Parade

ReconRat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was this lady sitting on the side of the road watching the parade....we come by and she starts saying "get a real bike" " Those are not real, those are wind up toys" "get a Harley" I looked over and said these are real bikes! Then she fired back those are make believe bikes! LMAO :lol: almost fell over was laughing so hard I yelled back to those around me what she said about our bikes and we all just pulled the clutch in and gave her an ear full! pretty funny if I do say so myself!

There was this lady sitting on the side of the road watching the parade....we come by and she starts saying "get a real bike" " Those are not real, those are wind up toys" "get a Harley" I looked over and said these are real bikes! Then she fired back those are make believe bikes! LMAO :lol: almost fell over was laughing so hard I yelled back to those around me what she said about our bikes and we all just pulled the clutch in and gave her an ear full! pretty funny if I do say so myself!

:lol:@'Get a Harley'!! You should have told her you came out to ride, not shop for antiques!! :p

And I'd be willing to bet that the lady was too ignorant on makes/models to realize that a few of the cruiser guys weren't on Harleys... to those people, there are two kinds of bikes, 'crotch rockets' and 'cruisers'. Japanese bikes and HDs. No?

damn I missed all of this good conversation riding in the back.

And I'd be willing to bet that the lady was too ignorant on makes/models to realize that a few of the cruiser guys weren't on Harleys...

One guy said nice V-Star, another commented on my Victory. :lol:

Edited by Cdubyah