July 4th OR Parade

ReconRat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh.. btw.. cypress, you make a cute banner boy :lol:

I had to do what I had to do to get the job done. I put my life on the line and sacrificed myself for the greater good of this wonderful organization that we call...Ohio Riders. (Hey, Ben, when do I get paid?)

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4984

^that was really nice to take cypress back to his car :D

aww MJ, put the other one up!!!

I finally get a decent picture of me on my bike and there is a freakin' dude on the back of it. Crap. :fruit:

Good times at the parade and afterward though.

damn squids without your helmets :p I should have come out in full track gear lol

I showed up with gear one (hence the riding boots). But everyone convinced me I'd be retarded hot wearing gear at 0-5 MPH. Sure enough, with no gear I still fucking melted. It was fun though. All the kids loved it. Next year I'm definitely setting up a float though. No way am I riding that again. Haha.

I showed up with gear one (hence the riding boots). But everyone convinced me I'd be retarded hot wearing gear at 0-5 MPH. Sure enough, with no gear I still fucking melted. It was fun though. All the kids loved it. Next year I'm definitely setting up a float though. No way am I riding that again. Haha.

You ain't kidding. I got about halfway through and the Kat decided to start smoking in places it shouldn't be smoking. No way am I doing that again.

Next year when we have a float we need to have shitloads of candy, preferably something motorcycle themed. Not sure what that is short of hurling sugar coated calamari at them, but we've got all year to figure it out.

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4978

^Pants rolled for ventalation!

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4967

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4968

BAs of OR

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4970

4th of July lovin ^^^

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4971

^moose rockin out

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4974

^adorable!

picture.php?albumid=500&pictureid=4975

^bike glamour shot

OH, and I wanted to thank RC51 John and 'Ol Springer for haulin me around trying to find a battery after the bike died... AND Moose for helping me out with some temporary storage...and cypress for drivin me home :) OR people rock. :D

Y'all should have gotten him a tight t-shirt and a mini-skort. (not skirt, skort. Those are shorts in the back, skirt in the front)

Well, this went south quick...but I don't see you offering up any from your stash. ;)