July 4th OR Parade

ReconRat

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was exaggerating about the few cups. It was maybe 1/2 a cup or so.

She was running really hot during the parade.

I'm gonna verify the cooling system is full tomorrow.

It should have come from the overflow of the coolant reservoir.

Meaning that hopefully it was only expansion of the fluid when extra hot.

It happens.

The pic of Mandie riding Chris on the back is priceless.

Was Moose wearing the skirt so the sheep wouldnt hear the zipper? :sheepfucker:

it's so I had easy access for a few quickies before and after the parade... thanks girls... you know who you are... and it's called a kilt, and I wore shorts under because lance was there and I didn't want to make it too easy for him.... :D

First I like to say thanks to Chris for having us in the parade. My girl Kayla (TTR-90) and I had a blast. Her friend Rachel ( 99.9 Ducati) also had a blast. The Tuono ran great it likes parades I used water wetter not sure if that made a difference or not but the bike never went over 96 C.

Yota

Chris's MV hit 250 F and shut down by the cop shop. He hitched a ride with Mandy. I was real close to them and yes the comments from the crowd were funny. Most of the females loved it ...Thats right honey you could here them say. the men where like oh no not me... or thats just wrong. I see nothing wrong with riding bitch with a female rider. I used to ride bitch all the time with a female ... My mom. I especially don't see anything wrong riding bitch with a pretty girl... I say riding bitch much respect intended.

I also had fun riding down Main street on the sidewalk with the girls and Chris to get back to the NOC. Try to catch me riding dirty!

Thanks again we had a great weekend and the parade was a big part of it.

Nick

Tuono 19