Sun 7/5 - Anyone one riding??

SWing'R

So I screwed up and got turned around on the way home w/2 people following me. Cheech broke off, and the other guy and I caught him again on 270. This is why I don't lead packs. Had a great time fellas, can't wait to do it again.

Hahaha this was hilarious, I thought it was Cheech again..but I was like "wtf there's no way". And Looney, you are the MAN!! Thanks for the pizza, I'm definitely going to remember that place for a date spot.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All in all, an excellent day. No wrecks, even with Strictly Street dumping water bottles like they were depth charges. :D

Sorry about the depth charges! :eek:

The good news is, this is a ride to be remembered.

The day you escaped being depth charged on Cleveland Ave.

You can tell your grandkids about it!:p

Hue, thanks for the route and the lead. Looney, thanks for lunch, I have a feeling that waitress isn't going to forget us anytime soon.

I will second that!

Edited by Strictly Street

You can tell your grandkids about it!:p

I will second that!

Don't apologize to me, apologize to Looney. You almost sunk his battleship! :D

Hahaha this was hilarious, I thought it was Cheech again..but I was like "wtf there's no way". And Looney, you are the MAN!! Thanks for the pizza, I'm definitely going to remember that place for a date spot.

No kidding, that's why I had my arm out in a WTF? motion. You two must have hauled up 315, I was taking it easy through there between construction and Worthington.

No kidding, that's why I had my arm out in a WTF? motion. You two must have hauled up 315, I was taking it easy through there between construction and Worthington.

I have no idea what you're talking about with this "hauled up 315" business, but my speedo is off because of the -1 front sprocket, so I cannot comment any further :)

Hooligans

More Hooligans

Looks like I missed a good time, maybe next time!

Was nice meeting you Looney at IP earlier and nice getting in a quick ride

with you and meeting you Cheech, it was short and to the point, I needed

a few curves and a little taste of speed this weekend and that was

perfect! Glad you guys all had fun.

The wife and I went out on our own this evening for awhile too,

definetely a nice day for ridin!

Our_Bikes.jpg

To the guys I rode with around Coshocton, That was a nice ride today. I forgot to check the odometer to get a total mileage for the day, but I know by the time I got home at 5:50pm I was whipped! (totally missed the motogp race :()

Thanks for showing me around the area and I look forward to doing it again, hopefully after my tank-mount for my camcorder comes in!!

:):)

Looney;

You can tell your grandkids about it! :p

Alls well that ends well.

No sweat my man. Could've happend to anyone.

Hauled, what is this hauled you speak of?:dunno:

To the guys I rode with around Coshocton, That was a nice ride today. I forgot to check the odometer to get a total mileage for the day, but I know by the time I got home at 5:50pm I was whipped! (totally missed the motogp race :()

Thanks for showing me around the area and I look forward to doing it again, hopefully after my tank-mount for my camcorder comes in!!

:):)

Good to meet ya and have ya along on "the really fun roads:D" let me know when ever you wanna come back , saturday will be good