Wednes Bike Night QSL On Polaris

djisle

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry wasn't trying to offend anyone see i'm learning as I go...not trying to step on peoples toes:(
MY apologies to mr brett and everyone....i am after all new to this thing.....i wasn't trying to offend anyone or step on anyones toes.....now that i know better i will try not to do it again in the future:(

twice in one thread

I live 10 minutes From QSL so if anyone wants to run the roads for me I know the whole area like the back of my hands
well like i said if anyone wants to run the roads i'll gladly be your tour guide with dgtl girl if she would like it will be a blast

again, twice in one thread.

You're killing me buddy. Do you just forget that you already posted pretty much the exact same thing previously??? ;)

twice in one thread

You're killing me buddy. Do you just forget that you already posted pretty much the exact same thing previously??? ;)

Go easy on him, he's new at this and doesn't want to step on anyones toes.

twice in one thread

jimmy-2-times_01_1194896437.jpg

Nods approvingly while getting the papers. Super mega bonus points for picking up the movie. :)

twice in one thread

he's just showing how awesome he thinks Ohio Riders is. Some of the new kids get excited and post like that. You know wahtever I mean. All of us learn the ropes sooner or later. And yes I know it's all in fun MJ.

I'm just gals we are getting some new blood that wants to ride.

he's just showing how awesome he thinks Ohio Riders is. Some of the new kids get excited and post like that. You know wahtever I mean. All of us learn the ropes sooner or later. And yes I know it's all in fun MJ.

wut? lol...

wut? lol...

Lol_wut_completely.jpg